Author's Note

So, I decided to do this because I was bored. I know I know! Everyone has been waiting on me to update "Warrior Cat Theme Songs" and "Warriors: Softstar's Tale", but truth is, I've been having some writer's block with those and kind of lost interest with them a bit. I'll definitely continue them, but just not right now. I need to do something else and take a break from that. Also, another reason I haven't updated in a while, is because I've been busy writing an Aquarion EVOL fanfic of Amata and Mikono for the past, like, five months. But, I don't have the heart to actually publish it on Wattpad. So I keep writing it, but all the chapters are just sitting there as drafts as I continue with new chapters of it. So, yeah. Now instead of publishing that fanfic, I wanted to show some love for Aquarion since it's such an underrated anime. And I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! So, I decided to try doing some Aquarion one-shots, just for the hell of it! So, enjoy!

And also, I'm just going to say right now, that APOLLO AND SILVIA, AND AMATA AND MIKONO ARE LIKE MY TWO FAVORITE OTPS OUT OF ANY FANDOM IN THE UNIVERSE!!! I'M NOT JOKING!!! I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! I feel like I'm the only one who ships Amata and Mikono though. I mean, no one likes them together, EVEN THOUGH THEY BECOME AN OFFICIAL COUPLE AT THE END OF THE SECOND SEASON!!!! And nobody likes Amata, but honestly, I think he's adorable! He's a little cinnamon roll. GOT THAT?! HE IS MY LITTLE CINNAMON ROLL!!!

Also, WARNING!! THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FOR THE ACTUAL SERIES!!! EVEN THOUGH THIS IS FAN-MADE IT WILL CONTAIN SITUATIONS THAT ARE CANON AND MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! SO FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE SERIES WHATSOEVER, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!!

Okay. Enough talking. Sit back, relax, grab some doughnuts (Zen Fudo and Crea Dolosera reference) and bring out the one-shots!!