Life Isnt Easy

A/N: sorry it's been awhile since I've posted! Ive been busy, by hope you enjoy! -Claudia💎💓

MALLORY'S POV
  As I walk into the studio I realize that Adam is staring at me. This is awkward but I like it. I walk up to him and tell him he is looking nice today, he says that to me back. We keep talking then all of a sudden Matt comes up and starts talking with us. This we all know is awkward because I like Adam but Matt likes me, and Adam also likes me. Luckily Whitney came over and broke the awkwardness but asking me to come rehearse.

MATT'S POV
As I see Mal and Adam talking, I walk over 'cause I don't want it to go further. We all know I like Mal, but she likes Adam. It was an awkward conversation, but Whitney took Mal away to rehearse. When I see Mal is far enough away I start talking to Adam.
"You know why I came over here?" I said.
"No I don't, why?" He questioned.
"Cause I wanted to make sure you don't take my chances with Mal away from me!" I stammered.
"Ok? I mean that's taking it a little far but whatever." He said.
"I'm watching."
After that I walked away to go shoot. Whenever I saw Adam or Mal the rest of the day it was really awkward.

MALLORY'S POV
When I went to rehearse Adam seemed really awkward around me, he was also like that with Matt. I'm just hoping no drama happened. If drama did happen we'd all ve in trouble.Life isn't always easy when 2 people you work with like you but you only like one of them. Cause I mean if Adam and I dated the fans, and Matt would get furious. We know all the fans support Mattory not Madam.