Store chaos

Just a quick A/n and shoutout, I plan to update a lot more often now. I'm also supposed to be doing 2 essays due in less than 24 hours so wish me luck.

And shoutout to @dianas61!! Thanks for the huge spam so early in the morning XD. On with the story!!!!!!

Ps. This takes place with the regular plot now.

Your pov

Your pov

Killua, Gon and I began to enter the mall. It was really lively. There were busy people rushing around the mall to get thee latest sales.

Gon and Killua wanted to go into GameStop so, I followed. When we entered the video-game filled store, I heard screams of laughter and in frustration (only true gamers would understand).

I let the boys wander around and admire the things they like while I left to wander on my own. I didn't get very far until I saw a man in a suit. He looked familiar and it seemed like he was on the phone with someone. I rushed to Gon and Killua and dragged them out of the store without any explanation.

"Hey!" Killua yelled at me. I let go of their hands and turned around to begin my explanation.

"There's a man that seems really familiar. As if I've worked with him before." I said to the boys.

"And your point is...?" Killua said in a rude tone.

"He might be after me." I said with a serious expression.

Cue awkward silence.

"NO!" Gon shouted and grabbed my hand tightly. Killua did the same and every passing second, his grip grew tighter.

"Um. Guys? You can let go." I said awkwardly with my face heating up. People were staring at us as I shamefully faced the ground.

They didn't let go.

They worked together to pull me while they ran to who knows where!

"HEY!" I shouted with an annoyed tone. It wasn't until we made it back to the hotel when they chose to let go. Gon smiled and nudged Killua with his elbow.

Killua just 'tched' and looked away with a visible tic mark at the side of his head. 

"Well..." Killua said with a slight blush.

I looked at him confused. Unaware of what he was talking about.