Chapter 36

Regina's POV

I walked over to Snow, David, and Robin with some coffee and sat down next to them.

"Has he came back yet?" I ask.

"No. Not yet." Robin says.

"I cant be in there." Killian says walking past with tears in his eyes.

"Who should talk to him?" David asks.

"I'll talk to him." I say.

"Best of luck." Robin says.

I followed after Killian and saw him sitting on the ground outside.

"Whats the matter?" I ask.

"She looks terrible. She looks like she is in pain. I cant see her like that." He says.

"So its that bad?" I ask.

He didnt speak he just started crying and I thought I could be a good friend, but it was alittle weird to see Killian one of the toughest men I know crying.

David's POV

I walked out and saw Regina and Killian.

"Hey hows it going?" I ask.

"I cant watch him crying." Regina says walking away.

"She is hurt and I couldnt protect her. Im a horrible boyfriend." Killian says.

"No your not. Its accident you didnt do anything wrong. Did you ask her why she was in the car in the first place?" I ask.

"No. I saw her, broke down and walked out. I hate seeing her like that." He says.

"You need to go see her and talk to her. The others and I will go take care of your son and we will come back later." I say.

"Thanks." He says.

Emma's POV

I didnt want to see anyone, but Killian all I want is him. I laid in the bed in pain and all I wanted was Killian. Then he walked back in and looked at me.

"Swan Im sorry. Very sorry." He says to me.

"Killian its all okay. Really. Im fine." I say.

"Why did you leave the apartment? Why would you want to leave without telling me?" He asks.

"Im sorry, but I heard what you said over the phone. You said You cant tell Emma. I dont want her to find out about this." I tell him.

"Oh my god so this was my fault. Swan you didnt hear the right." He says.

"Thats what you said. I thought you were cheating okay. There I said it." I say.

"Swan that wasnt what was happening. I was on the phone with my father. Then when I went to see where you were you were gone. When I got the call from the hospital my dad gave me what I was talking about." He says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"After Robin kissed Marion and David went out with Katherine. I wanted to give you something to promise you I would never ever do anything like that to you ever. So this is for you." He says handing me a necklace box.

When I opened it it was a ring on a necklace chain.

"What is this?" I ask.

"It belonged to my mother. When she past my dad kept it and he gave it to me. He said the best way to let you know you are my whole world was to give you something special." He says.

"Its beautiful. I love it." I say.

"Here let me." He says.

He helps me up for a second and put the necklace on me and the sat in the chair next to me and takes my hand.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says and kisses my hand.

He staid there with me and kept my hand in his until we both fell fast asleep.