Chapter Three

****************Principal's POV*********************

I was Hope's principal. And though I cannot have a personal relationship with the students under my care, I love each of them individually with a deep and fierce love. Hope's father has been abusing her for years, but has been very careful not to leave marks. Until yesterday. 

I know him, but he doesn't know me. Before I was a principal I was a hunter. I would find those who abused, kidnapped, or rapped and I'd kill them. I left no evidence, and it never went on my record. I put those days behind me so that I could help students and the school system. Now, however, I think it's time to combine my past and my present. 

I have followed Hope's dad around since before she was born. He was on my watch list because some sources suspected he was abusing his wife, but there was no certain evidence. I wanted to make sure I kill the right person, so I always make sure I know for certain that the person is the abuser before I kill them.

When I became a teacher, and later a principal, I left that. I stopped following him. Now I regret stopping, because he turned his abuse to his daughter. 

He made it personal. And now he will pay.

With his life.