Survival Of The Fittest.

---ok in this chapter i am introducing a new character and revealing a new tactic to killing zombies.---

COMMENT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonners Ferry, Idaho...  clomp, clomp,clomp he was running for his life like never before and he had been very inexpeirienced in this kind of thing before. he wore a suit that you usually wear on sundays but it was beat to shit. he has a medium build and looks pretty gangly. as he is running for his life he's thinking: why me, why me, why me. too late he finds himself caught in a dead end of his street. then all of a sudden he yelps "NO!!!!" but before he realised what had happened he was uncontious.

inside the people asked him who he was and where he was from he replied "i am from bonners ferry idaho. i live on  alderson lane nearby the school. my name is michael. where am i?" he said  "you are in Far North Outfitters. or as i like to call it the HQ. we have plenty of weapons and we are few but we are strong" said the leader. "good to know but how are they not in here already? did they all of a sudden get a brain? why did you take me in?"

"to answer question one we barriceded the main door

two yes they did get a brain

three we took you in because we could use the extra fighters. there is only seven of us left and we are not doing as well as we would like to be."

"well that explains everything." said michael "now the real question is when can i join?"