combining forces

"lydia we are approaching the coast of washington; orders ma'am?" said the soldier. "land immediately i got a new call from a radio station. we're going to bonners ferry idaho"

at HQ...

"hey we just picked up another signal from the radio it is calling for survivors. they say that they are doing a clean sweep in idaho, and they are going to stop here... but why?" asked bob. "maybe they are picking  up our radio transmissions we are sending. anyone want to go 'scouting'? i an going to do a sweep of this area then have a welcom party sent to look for them. they should be here tomorrow at midday. " said the leader. "me and the others will go and michael, i need you to stay behind and run a gear check., OK?" said bob " yes, sir. will do asap."

Bonners Ferry School areas...

"sir i've got a situatio-" BLOOSH! "BOB COME IN. bob,come in!... we've lost bob"  

honk,! honk! 

"is that a truck?" asked matthew. "indeed it is mate, it is a truck." 

"hey help us! were survivors."

"stop the truck!" said lydia "they are friendlies so, hold your fire. who are you guys?" asked lydia "we have no real name but we have come up with a few, like the resistance, or the living" said matthew 

"can we lead you to our HQ?" asked matthew. "sure we could combine forces and finish our clean sweep of the area." suggested lydia. 

"sure but we should get back to doing that tomorrow. dark comes soon. actually see that, that is the darkness i was talking about. lets get moving."

at HQ... "michael you here? hoily crap this place is trashed! MICHAEL!" "im here in the corner hiding are they gone?" asked michael. "they shoot laser rifles that's very un-natural" "we lost bob to i think was something similar."

____________________________________________________________________________

I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP WITH GRAMMAR ETC.....