Chapter 4: Doctor

As i sat at the base of the tree i slowly started falling asleep, this is a bad thing. I shouldn't do this. I got up and tried walking around for a bit. I took a few steps forward and before i knew it i passed out and fell to the snow covered ground. I woke up and saw that nothing had happened while sleeping. I didn't move or anything i sat motionless, im not sure how long ive been out but its finally dark. Well at-least now there is a sun and moon. As i sat up against the tree wondering how long the night would be or whats left of it depending on how long ive slept. At this point i felt the need to get up and stretch out a bit and see if anything has changed since the last time. knowing nothing probably has but i still need to get up and do something. I took my time getting up from tree and up on my feet, that wasn't so bad this time i told myself and started to walk in whatever direction i was facing. Little did i know that blindly chose the wrong direction to walk for i had almost walked into bloody bear trap that has already been set off/tampered with. Blood... Blood everywhere, but i dont see what ever it is that set it off. A thought ran through my head, what if i went in another circle and it was me and all this blood is mine? I wasnt sure and i didnt want to stick around for an answer. The forest is getnting darker and its getting colder, what the hell is going on i thought to myself as i begin to pick up speed and rush into the forest that is now almost pitch black. As i ran i tripped over a cut down tree that i couldn't see, i hurt myself pretty bad again i need to stop running from things as i knelt down in pain and layed myself agsinst the tree and felt dizzy and tired from the fall. I know I shouldn't sleep if i feel like this but ive had uh, along day? I dont know anymore this is all hell and I want to go home I want everything to go back to normal. Im not sure what to do this world is scary and theres nothing to do about time its still freezing cold and dark as hell right now. But the cold weather feels nice even though its cold, what ever ill risk it. Even if it means that something could happen to me. As i lay in the snow i see the plague doctor again in the distance observing me again. Damn, is this bad? Is he going to do something to me? I closed my eyes and passed out. "You shouldn't have fallen asleep pendulum, you put yourself in a deeper situation and bring them closer to your world. If they do, you wont like what will happen next."
The plague doctor picks up simon and takes him into his cabin and lays him near the fire, sometime later simon wakes up.
"Mr.pendulum its time to wake up." i slowly wake up and immediately notice i was somewhere new and unknown. I looked around and noticed the plague doctor sitting across the room staring at me and observing me again as he would say. "How was your nap, simon? Sleep well?" i sat quietly unsure abut my voice. "I know you have not ysed your voice since your kove and dont want to hear it. But you need to use it again. What was your dream? Did you go into the another world? Have you encountered anyone or anything?" how did he know? Where am i? What?
"Oh. Im sorry, i saw you stumble and pass out. I thought I'd bring you here, my humble home.
"I thought about it for a while and ive decided to finally talk. "Sort of, when i passed i was standing in the frozen forrest still. But something was standing in front of me. Im not sure what it was or who it was or what it wanted. It simply stared at me, whispering things to itself as it looked at me."I said to the plague doctor.
"Hmm... That's not good. He has already found you. This is not a good sign" The Plague doctor said.