Chapter 3: Missing

As I look around my vision gets blurry as I grow weak and tired I tried to make my way slowly over to the nearest tree with out loosing my balance. When i approached the tree my vision continues to weaked and my arms and legs start to go numb. I lay against the tree and sink to the ground and try to look around, as i try to look ahead of me with my last bit of strength i see what seems like a witch doctor. i cant think properly to speak. I shut my eyes and pass out. I woke up unsure of how long its been, i looked aroundand it seems to be night. The last thing i rememer seeing is that witch doctor osbserving me from behind a tree. I thought about looking around but i dont have anything to light my way. I felt around trying to grab hold of the tree to get myself up without hurting myself. I finally got up to my feet and balanced, as i got up i thought to myself "where was i going? how could i get back home. where ever home is..." I slowly and carefully leaned back against the tree in frustration. "what the hell am i supposed to do now?!? i cant do anything or go anywhere yet its too dark and there is no damn way im able to do it in the dark with out a light of some sort, and i cant see a damn thing theres nothing for me to see but darkness." eventually i somehow managed to fall asleep. I woke up, but this time it was day. I slowly got myself up and looked around. sure enough i didnt have anything to worry about and thankfully i didnt have one of those illusions or what ever has been happening. As i continued to stare around i saw the figure from before and this time i could be able to approach them. i started to walk to the figure and speak to it but the figure slowly stepped back out of sight and disappeared, by the time i got to the tree the figure was at it had already been long gone. I looked down to try to follow the tracks but there werent any. Just another piece of strange fabric stuck to the tree bark. I examined it briefly before picking it up for further examination and putting it in my pocket. I looked around again to see if the witchdolctor was still around, Sure enough it wasnt. Still unaware of where i should go or what i should do. Its getting colder now, i gathered some wood to make a fire. Eventually as time went on it felt as if time was still, not a sliver of sunlight to be seen. Is it still night? Did i sleep all day? I kept thinking to myself. I got up and started walking Although i didnt know where i was going though. Time still hasnt changed. As I walk aimlessly and confused I feel like ive been walking in circles. Walking forever in this place. After awhile of walking i sat down and looked around again one last time, i catch a glimpse of the plauge doctor standing behind me. The plauge doctor stared down at me and paused, he finaly spoke in a low whispered voice "i have been watching you, Observing you, your soul is interesting. And im not the only one who is interested in observation in such a soul, Also be wary of who and what you encounter here." I continued to sit in silence unable to say a word. The plauge doctor looked down at me, looked around then back at me "goodbye for now, pendulum." the plauge doctor turned around and vanished, i slowly turned around and tried to catch him leaving. But he was gone. Didnt even see his tracks in the snow. I turned around and sat against the tree wondering what i should do next.