Chapter 2

I've been sitting my room for about 5 seconds. God this is boring I go into my bathroom and look at my tired eyes and my mess of dark blue hair and crazy mis match eyes. One is green the other is a blue. Everyone doesn't have a tragic past at all. They were raised by parents. Hunter to be exact and I'm pretty much the only one that been here since I was 3. Probably why I'm going to be the youngest in the coven. It surprised me usually only one person passes into it every five year but two? Wow that's shocking.
I heard my door open and threw a knife at the door. People know not to come into my room unless they knock "Black" my eyes widened as I turned "sorry Master" I bowed showing respect "it's fine, aim was off" I stood up. He's like a father.
Like.
He trained and trained me and fed me but no love was shown but he was okay with me showing affection.
"It usually scars off the people trying to figure out about me. So what did you want to talk about?" He looked at me sternly "your heading to surfac-"
"No" I said sternly staring at him in the eyes "Black I know how it-"
"I don't want to!" I threw my bed across the room "you won't go alone. Riley is going with you!" I froze "I know but that's why." He held my shoulder "I know but it's your responsibility you were ready when you were ten and I've held of the leader for 8 years." I growled "for fucks sake!" I punched the wall breaking it easily "Watch your mouth!" I looked at him with hatred and anger "I'll go but I'm doing what I want in between mission got it?" He nodded "thank you. Pack your things and go to elevator 1 and go to the ground floor" I nodded as he left I took the details of how he looked. His salt and pepper hair was slightly thinning and he had a white cape draped over his missing arm "oh and Black? Don't do anything I wouldn't."
I rolled my eyes and threw in all my person clothes not the white shit and all my weapons which took up most of my bags. I changed into black ripped skinny jeans and a sons of anarchy singlet and threw my aviators on.
Some other color besides white is refreshing.
Even if it is black.
I threw my head phones in and started playing five finger death punch loudly and carried my duffle bag over my shoulder and a wheelie bag full of my weapons and two pairs of converse and my combat boots were on my feet tight and snug.

I was stopped by Mick which pulled my music out "I'll miss you baby girl" he leaned in for a kiss which I swiftly dodged and slid into the elevator "bye I won't miss you" I pressed the ground floor and the elevator shot upwards into my most feared moment.

After what seemed like forever I finally reached the front door "Hunter Black?" I nodded and walked outside letting the person follow. Everything was different. So many buildings. So many cars "Hunter Black this way"
I followed mindlessly looking at all the vibrant colors which I can barely remember except blue and green.
"Black come on hop in!" I shook my head to see Riley,
"Oh yea sorry" I sat down rubbing my arm since I don't have to wear a measly bandage on it,
"hey I didn't know you had a tattoo. When did you get out to do it?" I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly,
"Umm I snuck out a few months again."
"How old are you again?"
"I'm 18 today." She remained silent
"Happy bir-"
"Sorry I don't like birthdays. To many memories" I had a brief flashback of dads death "nah it's okay. Are you excited to go on surface? Apparently there's 3 hunters there waiting for us. And apparently we get anything we want" I felt my heart sink we get anything we want what a joke,
"I'm going to sleep I'm sorry I'm just tired" I whispered leaning against the window pretending to sleep. Wait a minute anything I want? Tequila shots and lemon with salt should suit me.
My eyes slowly closed as I drifted off to sleep.

I was sitting in my room doing my homework I was about four and swinging my legs because I was short but then I heard a shout.
"Mummy?" It has to of been because dad wouldn't be here until Wednesday and it Friday.
I ran into the kitchen to see mum with a pretty pink sword that looked like a crystal. Wait it was her hand. But I noticed how her hand was through the chest of a ghoul "no baby shhh it's okay this isn't what it looks like mummy is getting ready for Halloween" I nodded and went to walk away but I saw something outside "mummy is that apart of it to?" She looked out side and ran but it jumped through the window and grabbed me. I creamed and cried,
"take me! She's just a child feed off of me!" Mummy scream I shook my head crying,
"Fine. More blood in you the her" I was thruster forward and mum walked towards him "mummy get away from him he's going to hurt you!" I shouted but she smiled "make sure daddy stays smiling for mummy" tears poured down my face "MUMMY!" I scream as the monster ripped out her guts and ate her whole.
"Mum!" I held my knife to Rileys throat,
"Hey it's okay it's me it looked like you were having a nightmare. Besides we're here." I lowered my knife and looked outside to see were in the butt fuck  of no where. I looked at a small cottage,
"Let's go meet people" I said exhausted I didn't want to talk it's just an excuse to get my mind of the dream I looked around as I got up to get my bags and noticed a huge mountain behind us.
"Hello welcome if you want anything just let me-"
"Yea I would like a tequila shot with lemon and salt please. In fact get my a bottle one please" I said walking past the overly cheery person.
"I'm Jackson I'll take you to your room" I look up to see a kinda built guy with dorky glasses and grey eyes,
"Cool you look like a real heartbreaker can you show my room now?" He raised a brow in confusion "I'm gay I have no care for your glassless glasses and contacts." He rolled his eyes "second door on the left, is your friend straight?"
I looked at her "sure go for it buddy but don't hurt her" I walked off and into my room.

I look at the peeling mint walls and fading.. well everything the only thing that looks was the bed which annoyed me and I smiled at the idea I had for my room,
"Hunter Blake" I heard being called from down the hall. Everyone instantly thinks my name is Blake so I'm not surprised.
"It's Black. I'm coming I walked back out putting fingerless gloves on and a beanie. Dam it fucking cold,
"Intro you know Jackson, idiot playboy.
I'm Melanie hiya hot awesomeness and then there's Doug" she pointed to a hell hound,
"You probably can't see him but he's a-"
"Hell hound" I walked up to it and patted his head "who's a good boy" I scratched behind his ear causing him to fall on his side wanting a tummy rub which I gladly gave,
"Wow she can see him? How?"
"The air vent above him was blowing heat causing the steam to bounce off him. And besides I've seen one before" I rubbed his head "oh well here's the bottle of kidney failure" I grabbed the bottle and took a huge swig,
"Call me when we have a mission I'll be in the simulator!" I shouted back walking towards the door.