Chapter 23

*Jerome's P.O.V*

I walked to Mitch and I's room, I saw him laying in bed, on his phone.

"You know, that isn't really going to help your headache." I said, sitting on the bed beside Mitch.

He laid his phone down and looked up at me, taking my hand, "You know, my headache isn't that bad anymore, do you want to go do something tonight?"

"Sure, ah Breanna invited us to go out with her, Jordan and Jason." I mentioned to Mitch.

"Yeah, that sounds fun, I'll just go shower and then we can leave." Mitch replied getting out of bed and giving me a kiss on the forehead before walking to the bathroom.

 I made my way  to the living room and sat on the couch, texting Breanna to let her know that we could make it tonight.

~Later tonight~

Mitch and I walked into the cafe that we were suppose to meet Breanna, Jason and Jordan at.

"Hey guys!" Breanna said, waving us over to the table.

"Nice to see you guys." Jordan said to Mitch and I.

We both nodded, ordered coffee and started to wonder what the others needed to tell us.

"So, Jason, Jordan," Breanna said, looking over to them, "You needed to tell us something?"

"Well..." Jason started, looking over to Jordan.

"After Mitch and Jerome's wedding we are going to leave." Jordan said, finishing what Jason was about to say.

My eyes widened, I could tell that the others were as surprised as I was. 

"Let me explain a little better," Jason said, pausing, "Jordan and I are officially an item now, so we want to go and explore the world, and don't worry we'll be back. We will also be selling our apartment." 

"Aw, guys..." Breanna said, I saw tears forming in her eyes, "I'm really happy for you, but I'm not going to lie. I'll miss you a lot."

Jason and Jordan hugged her, which made the tears stop, and she soon had a smile back on her face.

Mitch and I smiled as well and said that we were happy for them but I could tell that by the news we just heard, our little youtube family would soon be broken apart. But, honestly I wasn't that sad about it, it was time for us to break apart.

"So, Breanna.." Jordan said, looking over to her, "Tyler told us that you had some news that you wanted to share with us?"

*Breanna's P.O.V*

"Well," I started, "Mitch and I went out a couple of days ago to go find me a date for the wedding. But, I also met a guy that none of you know, and I went out on a date with him. So, I think I have a boyfriend now."

"Wait! Who?!" Mitch said, "How come you didn't tell me!"

I laughed, "Well, I was thinking that you guys could meet him the night before the wedding, considering that you usually have a party before the big day."

"Oh! We can have the party at our apartment!" Jason spoke up, and Jordan nodded his head agreeing,

"Now all we have to do is get Tyler a date for the wedding." Jerome said with a smile.

"You know, you guys still have to choose who's going to be the best man.." I said, speaking up.

"Right..." Jerome said.

"How about Tyler?" Mitch asked.

Jerome nodded, "Yeah! Perfect!"

"You guys do realize that the wedding is only a week away right?" I asked them.