Abusive Love (Jason McCann love story)

Anne Croveson was a normal girl until one day she got kidnaped by the one and only Jason McCann. She fell in love with him straigh away and so did he, she thought he hated her because of the hurtful things he said and the beathings she got everyday, she was sexually abused at the same time not knowing it was the only way he was able to show his love.......

******************************************************************************************************************

"ANNE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" i heard Jason Shout from the living room, i quickly ran down stairs triping into the livingroom to see Jason watching a Soccer game his head instantly turned round "y-y-yes sir?" i stuttered "come here" he demanded, i walked over to him and he grabbed mt waist and sat me down on his lap, "why d-d-did you call me sir?" i ask "ohh right, umm i need you to clean my office" he said "and if its not spottless ill bruise every part of your body" he said more stearnly, i got out of his strong grip and ran up to his office, it was already really neat it just needed some dusting.

After i was finished i told Jason and he came to check it, "good ok" he says looking at this watch "its 3:30 so im leaving in half an hour, you have to come with me because its quite far from here" he says with no emoton at all, "ok" i say walking out of the room. Jason is so unique, he makes me feel safe... well the times hes not beating me or r-r-raping me, his face is so perfect, every single deatail. I love Jason, I love Jason ALOT!

-30 mins later-

me and Jason were walking out into the snow, the flakes covered the land like a blanket, i didnt have a coat unlike jason who was warm in his stylish coat and winter beanie. He noticed me shivering and looked away almost as if he felt bad, but who am i kidding ITS JASON FRIKKING MCCANN, he never feels bad. He opened the car door and gently put me in and he climbed into the drivers seat. We sat there for about 20 mins in silence until we got there, he draged me out of the car by my wrist making me winch slightly, he put his arm around me and we walked into what i like to call 'mother natures weed wonderlnd' Jason regularly comes here for his precious weed. We walked in his arm still around me and we walked into the "bosses" room, Jason didnt even bother knoking and walked in and sat straight on the couch next to some more badass men and half naked women, he didnt even take notice of them and sat me on his lap while smoking his joint, i just sat ther until he was MEGA HIGH, he let me go and i stood up. I come here quite alot so i do have some friends here. I walked upstairs and got to Daniels room, Daniel was one of my good friends here. If Jason ever foundout i would be DEAD in an instant. I walked into his room to find him on his x-box "hey" i said smiling and walking over to him " oh hey babygirl" he says pausing the game and getting up, he hugged me and i hugged back "so whats up?" he asks interwining our fingers and kissing me cheek," nothing much" i say burrying my head into the crook of his neck.

If you ever saw me and Daniel, you would think we were a couple but were best friends. I had been with Daniel for an hour now and i heard Jason calling me from downstairs, i gave Daniel a quick kiss on the cheek and ran downstairs.