Chapter 5

-2 days-

I had just finished making Jason lunch and layed the table out, well just for jason, after what he said to me a couple of days ago i havent been eating, i mean he is right im really fat. "Jason foods ready" i called, he came running in and sat down smiling at me, "wheres your plate babe?" he asks, "im not really hungry" i say, "Anne you havent been eating for 2 days stright" he says furrowing his eyerows "im just.....  not hungry ok?" i say quietly.

-Jasons POV-

SHE WAS LYING TO ME, THAT MADE ME MAD, REALLY MAD "ANNE DONT LIE TO ME!" i screamed, "can you just stop" she said, did she just answer back?! I got up and held tight onto her cheecks making her whimper, i stuffed the food into her mouth making her coack, i let her go and walked upstairs.

-Annes POV-

As soon as he went upstairs i quickly ran to the door opened it and ran away into the forest near by.

-Jasons POV-

i heard the door close as i instantly ran outside, she was gone, i ran into the forest next to our house and found a body on the floor "ANNE" i shouted,  ran to the body to find it wasnt anne it was another girl, she had brown wavy hair and nice plump lips, she was knocked out, i picked her up and took her back to my house forgeting about Anne.

-Baileys POV-

i woke up to find myself laying on a couch, there was aboy next to me, he was gorgeous, the last thing i remember was running away from my dad and passing out, i sat up causing the boy to look at me instantly, "hey" h says smiling "hi" i say shyly, "whats your name sweetie" he asks "Bailey you?" i ask "Jason" he says, Jason? cute name. "ummm do you need anything?" he asks, i shake my head "no" i say, there was an awkward silence before he started talking, "you have the most beatiful green eyes" he says licking his lips, i blush "thanks" i say suddenly the door bell rang "ill get it" he says.

-Jasons POV-

I opened the door to find Anne standing there with tears in her eyes, i made her cry!! URGHH I HATE IT WHEN SHE CRYS, IT MAKES ME WEAK. I pulled her in and closed the door instantly smashing our lips togthether, i pull away and hug her, she hugs back "im so sorry baby, i love you" i says kissing her fourhead several times, "im sorry i ran away, i love you too"  she says snuggling into my chest, suddenly Bailey appears "umm.... sorry" she says turning around "whos that?" she asks "i found her in the forest when i came looking for you, she was knocked out" i say grabbing her hand and walking into the living room, "ohh" she says, "Bailey this is my girlfriend Anne, Anne this is my friend Bailey" i say, they both smile at eachother, "hey" Bailey says "hey" Anne says back, alright ill be in my office you two can get to know eachother i say walking away.

-Annes POV-

Bailey looks like a really nice girl. "so do u like bieber?" she asks "OMG yes im a belieber" i say, "me two" we both squeel and sit down and start talking.

****************************************************************************************************************

I updated for you my lovelys <3

i hope u like it,

much love

-Ray Bieber <3

xxxxx