Chapter 12

-Annes POV-

The suit had a living room, kitchen, 1 bedroom and a work room. It was more like an apartment. He sat down on the couch and put me on his lap, "hes an ass, he doesnt deserve you" he whispers in my ear and kissed my neck, "come on, i can take away the stress" he says walking me over to the bedroom, he lays me down on the bed, "relax babygirl" he says getting inbetween my legs, he starts kissing my neck, i let out a moan, he slowly undresses both of us, we were naked now, he kissed my lips, i kissed back, he was smiding his hands around my body, he put his head down and i felt his tong enter me, he started swirling inside me, i ran my hands trough his hair pulling on in, "j-j-justin" i moaned, he dug his nails into my waist, he was groaning loveing my moans. He then got back up and entered me, i was scrating his back, "FUCK ANNE, YOUR SO TIGHT" he screamed, "JUSTIN" i groaned, moans and grunts filled the room, "urghh" he moaned, i felt wet kisses on my neck.

-Jason POV-

THATS IT, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, THERE ALWAYS ALL OVER ECHOTHER..... i have an idea. I grabbed my phone and called Bailey,

J- Hey baby

B- Oh its you

J- Whatever, you wanna come over?

B- Ok

J- Be quick

B- K babe

-end-

Ha that slut, she actually thinks i give a fuck about her. Then i called Anne,

A- Hello

J- Im so sorry, please come back

A- No, sorry Jason ive had enough

J- If you wont come to me ill come to you

A- No dont bother

-end-

I grabbed my phone and keys,  i sped to where i thought they would be... My uncles hotel. I got there and asked the old lady at the front where they wer , the grand suit, i went in and grabbed her, i took her back home with Justin. 

*30 mins later*

There was a knock at the door, i ran to it and dragged Bailey in, as soon as Justin and Anne saw her i kissed her on the lips, Anne just smiled at her and continued to cuddle with Justin.... WHAT, WHY ISNT SHE JELOUS?!?! I sat down next to them and pulled Bailey onto my lap, Anne put her head on the crook of Justins neck and he kissed her forhead, I was starting at them then Bailey kissed me on the lips, she was the worst kisser ive ever seen.

***********************************************************************************************************

Yay ive updated :D

LOVE YOU <3 xxxxxxxxx

-Ray Bieber <3