Smile (Exober)

EXO × Amber
-
Hello. I hope you enjoy this!! ^_^ apologies if there are mistakes, I didn't read this one over as much. I just wrote it yesterday and completed it now. XD
-
"Presenting f(x) with their comeback song, RUM PUM PUM PUM!!!"

*applause*

As f(x) was turning to face the crowd, the members of exo could not keep their eyes off of one member.

Amber Liu

*flashback*

"Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?"

*fans screaming*

EXO~

EXO~

We all stood in a straight line and bowed before leaving the stage.

We couldn't believe all of the cheers we were getting. It was beyond our imaginations, everything we dreamt it would be.

We all looked at each other and smile. We all huddled in a circle, our arms around each others shoulders.

"Good job guys."

Said our leader, Suho.

We all were still getting into the process of getting to know each other but we already treated each other like family.

"Hey, EXO!!"

We all turned and saw one of our Seniors from the group f(x).

"Luna Sunbae!!"

We all tried remembering the members of all groups in our company. Although we of course didn't always remember all the names. We were all concentrating on our debut.

"You guys did so well. We haven't formally met yet. I hope to remember all your names in due time. Please, come meet my members."

"Of course."

We all wanted to make good first impressions too.

We were lead to three girls.

One by the name of Victoria was the oldest, the leader. She was also Chinese and our Chinese members even conversed with her.

The next one was Sulli. She was very nice and playeful. She asked all of our names trying so hard to remember them all.

The next one was the youngest, Krystal. She was really pretty but wasn't very talkative. She was very nice though, she said if we had any questions, we could always ask them.

"Ahh, where's Amber!!"

Oh yes, I forgot they had another member. Since our debut, we made it our priority to make it an amazing debut so we didn't pay all the attention to other groups. Of course we had meet and greets but we were to nervous to really pay attention.

All of sudden we saw 2 people coming toward us. The taller persons arm was over the shorter ones shoulder.

"Henry, stop bugging me. I already told you, your birthday present is a surprise."

"Aww, please!! Come on baby you can't resist me, I'll get it out of you somehow."

"Yeah, yeah. Beat it, you're going on soon."

"Uggh. I'll be back!!"

When the other person turned, their eyes lit up. Was that her?

"Amber, come over here. Introduce yourself."

She ran right up to Kris first and shook his hand going down the line.

"That was an amazing performance guys. Amazing song too!! I always get chills listening to it!!"

We all bowed and she did the same. Then she gave a big smile. We all were taken back for a second. This girl had short hair like a guy & dressed like one to and she had such a beautiful smile.

We all said our goodbyes and parted our ways.

"They were cool guys."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, she had a nice smile."

We all stopped in our tracks listening to Kris's words.

"Who are you talking about Kris."

"Umm, Amber."

"So you weren't the only one thinking it."

*end of flashback*

We continued watching f(x)'s performance and couldn't look away from Amber. She had the same smile as back then.

"Wow."

We all turned to each other realizing we all said that in unison.

"Okay, that was weird guys." Xiumin said.

"Don't tell me you guys have a crush on her." Kris spoke.

"Why, is that bad?" Baekhyun said.

"Hey, I saw her first!!" D.O shouted.

"Guys, calm down. We can't date anyways." Suho said.

"So, doesn't stop us from looking." Luhan said.

"Luhans a pervert!" Chen said.

"I saw where you were looking Chen." Chanyeol said.

"Okay, okay guys!! Stop talking!! Control yourselves. " Kai said raising his hands up. "I don't understand how we can all like her. I mean, I thought you all have different types!!"

"Yeah, that's strange." Sehun said.

We all stopped to think wondering how we all could have the same feelings.

"Hey guys!! They're finished!!" Lay spoke.

We all looked up to f(x) bowing and them leaving the stage. They all walked off stage looking amazing.

They stopped in their tracks to greet us.

"Ah, hello guys!! I hope you enjoyed our performance." The leader said

"Yes, we did. You guys are super amazing!!" Tao said.

They all bowed leaving saying good luck on their performance. We were also next. And then we all looked at Amber.

"You guys are already at the top. I see a bright future ahead for you guys. If we all get free time, we should totally hang out, yeah!!" She said with that signature smile that we fell in love with.

"Yes, Amber Sunbae!!" We all said in unison.

She walked past us, highfiving us.

We all started at our hands thinking about her offer.

"Maybe that's why." Xiumin said.