New Year, New School

Okay so this is my first fanfic, please comment what you like dislike ect,.

Bad girl Mackenzie is the new girl at boarding Pacific Coast High and is forced to share a room with the popular guy Ross. They have a manic relationship until she meets the rest of the family...

Thoughts so far?
Won't start posting until January 20th

-sophiex

---------------------------------------

Mackenzie's POV

"Mackenzie! Get down here your gonna be late for school" my mum yelled from downstairs.
"You can hardly call it a school, you can't make me go all the way to California from New York!" I yelled back.
"What have I told about that, your going!" She shouted, this time she sounded serious.

I moaned to my self and tied my long blonde hair half up and back combed it a little.
I wore quite a lot of make up so added a layer or foundation, black eyeliner with flicks, 3 different mascaras and bright red lipstick.
I put on my tight black disco pants, plain white t-shirt, frilly socks and blue jacket. I finished off my looks with a gold chained necklace a few bracelets and white converse.

"Mackenzie come on!" my mum shouted.
"Okay I'm coming!" I yelled back. I picked up my suitcases and took them downstairs, i grabbed the keys and got into my mums car.
"You can trust me to go on my own you know" I mumbled.
"Can I? Mackenzie your 17 and my only daughter I only want the best for you and you know that" she said in her sweet mothers tone.
"If you wanted the best for me you would have let me stay with Brandon!" I complained
"Mack he was bad news, the people at this school are there for the same reasons as you,"
"So your telling me the school is full of people who had drinking problems and what you call behavioural issues?" I spat
"You know what I mean! Now take the next left and we will be there" she spoke

---------------------------------------

Mackenzie's POV

I kissed me mum goodbye and walked towards my new home for the next 4 years.
"Pacific Coast High then, well this should be fun" I complained to myself.

I walked into the reception and sat on the sofas waiting for the receptionist to come out.
"Miss Lloyd you can come through now, just leave your bags out here please" a small woman said and she motioned for me to come though.
I stood up and walked into the principles office and sat on the chair; I couldn't resist spinning round on it until a middle aged woman walked in and glared at me. I immediately stopped and giggled to myself.
"Miss Lloyd, I don't mean to spoil your fun but this is a school not a playground, welcome to Pacific Coast High, I am Mrs Miller but to you ma'am, here is your schedule and you will be staying in Block B, Room 18, you may now leave."
I stood up and walked out of the office and grabbed my bag, I knew this was not going to be like a holiday.

---------------------------------------