oceans (fillie)

Licking her lips she tasted the saltines of the deep ocean surrounding her. A pallete of blues mixed with swirls of foam. The water lapped just above her waist and she shivered sightly feeling the cool sensation of the water. Looking up smiling she felt the warm rain counter the cool water she stood in. Droplets of rain swallowed the ocean up and the girl laughed in happiness. Her short tangled hair sat in different directions. Biting her lip she looked around the warm rain still hitting her lightly. Blinking, she saw a boy probably around her age with messy black hair standing a few meters away. He seemed to be staring at her, smiling shyly she looked into his dark eyes and he beamed back. He slowly started to walk over as the waves pushed him towards her a little. 'Hi' she said 'hey' he replied. 'I'm Finn' he continued on. 'Millie' she spoke. 'This is kind of awkward, and you might find it creepy, but I, well I was just looking at you standing there and you looked truly happy' he spoke softly. Smiling and shaking her head she looked over to him. Her eyes traveled down his body and back up to his face blushing slightly she bit her lip. 'Thank you I guess' she kind of asked whilst shrugging her shoulders. He nodded his head. 'Your really nice Finn' she spoke out and he looked over to her and smiled. 'Come on' he whispered whilst holding his hand out. Curiously Millie took the boy's hand as he ran further into the swirling mass of the ocean. 'Your cute' he whispered into her ear as their hands let go of each other to both dive under a tumbling wave coming towards them. 

-m