you're welcome (saleb)

'What can I say except your welcome' Sadie squealed. 'Hey it's okay it's okay your welcome' her ginger hair dancing. Humming she twirled in the mirror. Her freckled fingers lacing into her hair, shaking it out. Caleb stumbled into the room 'you're welcome' he screamed jabbing his fingers into her slim hips. A beautiful laugh escaped her mouth, and she spun around facing the darker boy. Silence filled upon the warm room, and Sadie scrunched her toes into the grey carpet beneath her. 'Let me say your welcome' the melody slurring from both of their lips, Caleb locked his hands with hers and turned the shorter girl around their hands in the air. Caleb wiggled his shoulders to the trumpet and Sadie giggled shyly. Her blue eyes never once leaving the boy's brown eyes. 'It's adorable' he whispered winking at her. Sadie lunged at Caleb her hands tickling his bare arms. He fell back onto the leather couch. Realizing their position the two stopped singing. Caleb's eyes travelled from her ocean eyes slowly to her red lips. She could feel his shallow breaths on her cheek, closing her eyes, she leant in tediously slow. Sadie's lips barely grazed against his before she rolled from on top of him to the carpet. 'You wish' she breathed out. Caleb pouted his bottom lip jokingly 'you love me ya little tease' Caleb spoke his right hand ruffing up Sadie's hair as he walked past her out of the room. Before shutting the door, he stuck his head into the room throwing a wink at the girl leaning against the leather who in return rolled her eyes a smirk crawling at her lips.

nope

-m