Will he love me?

Chanyeol P.O.V

I ran inside the house where all of us EXO members lived. I look around and saw everyone is doing their own work. However, for the first time I didn't greet them. I didn't ask what are Tao and Sehun playing, I didn't ask what Kyungsoo is going to cook, what kind of prank Chen and Baek are up to next because usually I will join them.

No....

Not this time....

Too broken...............

I walk past everybody so that nobody knows I'm crying. I hate when someone knows I'm crying. I don't want, no, I never ever want to make other people to plaster a sad smile just because of seeing me cry. Of course, I'm loud and happy all the time. Thats where I earn my title. But the truth is, I'm just a normal teenage boy who is also trying to overcome this world. I also know what hurt is...

'The feeling I'm feeling right now' I thought bitterly. I can't believe Kris said those things..

Now, you must be thinking why am I emotional just because of what Kris said right? That's easy.

Because I'm the one who plants those flowers.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Creak... Creak.... The sound of the dorm's backdoor fills softly in the kitchen area. Chanyeol crept slowly as possible in the kitchen to not produce any sound. "Going anywhere mister?" a voice behind him suddenly said. Its Suho's voice. Chanyeol goes tense. "This is it.. My career ends here.. Goodbye world, goodbye mum and dad, goodbye noona, goodbye fans, goodbye Baekbunny, goodbye my beloved Kr-" Chanyeol rambles in his heart. "Relax, I'm not going to tell the manager.." the voice said again. Chanyeol visibly relax. Finally he turn around and saw not only Suho -but the rest of the members-. Since luck is on his side, all members are there except Kris. Chanyeol examine the group with a  guilty expression only to meet amused faces. 

Why are they amuse anyway?

"So... This is what you have been up to for the past few weeks? Sneaking around in middle of the night just to..." the leader stop his tracks as he examined the garden in the back and was stunned to see beautiful and colourful flowers when he shone light with his flashlight.

"Plant flowers?" he ask confused and turn towards Chanyeol who is uncontrollably blushing.

"Wait..... " Tao snatch the torch from Suho's hand ignoring his curses that soundes like 'ungrateful', 'panda' and 'brat'. Yup, the curses totally meant for him. But at that time he couldn't care much. He shone his the torch towards the garden and as he suspected...

"I knew it!!" he smirk as he look at Chanyeol. 

"W-what are you talking about?" Chanyeol stammer.

"Don't play innocent hyung..." Tao smirk wider.

"Channie, Tao.. What do you mean?" Xiumin's turn to ask.

"Those flowers are Duizhang's favourite flowers!!" Tao bounce excitedly.

"What? Really?" 

All of the members murmur.

So thats why.....

Chanyeol scans the members. Some of them are confuse, some of them are frowning and even worst... Some of them are angry.

Warm.

Warm trail...

On his cheeks...

"Chanyeol! Why are you crying!" Baekhyun ask, gaining the others attention.

"I-I.." he broke down.

He knew it.

He was never strong.

He was never beautiful.

He was never....

Ever....

Meant...

To...

Be.....

Kris special one..

________________________________________________________

Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Sorry cause for the long update~
And when I finally update after 78393372628191918 years, its a short one.

Sorry~

I'll try to update faster next time~

#HM