Trying to forget my love for him

Chanyeol n Author P.O.V (mixed)

The members swarm around me as I crouch on the floor crying. "Chanyeol-ah.. Why are you crying? Please answer me..." Baekhyun tried asking again.

"I-I...." Chanyeol tried to say but the weight thats been pushing down his throat is so heavy. He can't continue.

Suddenly....

Sehun crouch down in front of him.

He's staring at Chanyeol with his cold glare.

But somehow... That manage to calm his panics..

"Sehunnie! Don't glare at your hyung!" a voice, well, Luhan's voice speak up.

Sehun just nod slightly and look at Luhan.

Then he turn his attention back to Chanyeol and slightly press his index and middle fingers at the bottom of Chanyeol's neck -the part where his neck and body meet-.

He pressed it.

Again.

Again.

And

Again.

"It hurts here right? Hyung? You want to cry but you can't right? You wanted to let it out but you don't know how right? You want a shoulder to cry but you don't know who right?"

No....

More...

Warm....

Tears.......

Stop it....

"Every of your pains builds up here right hyung? Cause you never let them out"

Pressed it....

Again.....

And again.....

"YOU DIDN'T CRY WHEN YOU NEEDED TO, THATS WHY YOU FORGOT HOW TO SMILE RIGHT?!"

More trails.........

But........

They're not mine......

Chanyeol look up.

Sehun's crying...

"Y-you suffer a lot hyung! You face everything alone!! You didn't even give me -us- a chance to help! Hyung don't you know it hurts when I can differentiate your real smile and fake smile?! PAIN REFLECTED IN YOUR EYES HYUNG! EVERYTIME YOU LOOK AT HIM!! Don't you know- !!!

Thats it.

Sehun is sobbing.

Chanyeol look at everyone behind Sehun.

Some of them are trying not to cry.

Some of them are already crying.

No......

Don't cry.......

Please don't....

Chanyeol pull Sehun in his arms.

"No... Don't cry..."

Please don't cry....

Sehun cupped Chanyeol's face.

"That is exactly how I feel hyung" he smile sadly.

"Everyday, everynight looking at your pained expression... Crying alone...."

Sehun wipe away both of their tears.

"Chanyeol hyung..."

"Let us help you"

________________________________________________________
Hiiiiiii😂😂

I've update ^^

But I don't know if I should continue..

Please tell me what you think! I won't bite😂

#HM