Chapter 22

At Survivor Series it was us and the Real American vs Ray Misterio, Cody Roads, Goldust, and the Usos. I started off against Cody. I was arguing with the ref over something and Cody snuck up on me and give me a sneak pin. I was eliminated so you came in to fight Cody after me.

You tagged in and out in the match and so did they. After me the Real American were eliminated and it was just you and Roman left. Roman eliminated Jimmy Uso. Then Roman eliminated Cody. Then you eliminated Jey USO with the Curbstomp. Then Rey eliminated you with a roll up pin and only Roman was left. Roman then eliminated Goldust with a spear. And after that he eliminated Rey with a spear too and won the match for us all.

The next night on Raw we were fighting Cody, Goldust, and Ray. We came out first and then they did. Roman started off against Goldust and we tagged in and out in the match. They did too. But I ended up getting the win for us with a dirty deeds to Cody.

On Smackdown you and Roman were fighting Cody and Goldust in a rematch for your tag team titles. I was on commentary and you started the match against Cody. You and Roman tagged in and out in the match and they did too. But you ended up getting a cross roads and getting pinned so I ran in and broke it up to save you. But that made the match end in disqualification. Then Cm Punk came out to attack us since we had attacked him Monday on Raw. So then the match got made into a six man tag team match. You were all upset about this because your head hurt from the last match you were just in. "Are you mad at me because I couldn't win the last match?" You had whispered before this new match started. "No never." I told you. I started the match off against Cm Punk. We tagged in and out in the match and they did too. They were really hard on you in the match and I know they hurt you a lot. I felt really bad. Then the Wyatts came out and attacked them so it made it a disqualification. Then the Usos and Ray came out so it was made into a 12 man tag team match instead. I started off against one of the Usos and we continued to tag in and out in the match so did they. Cm Punk got the win for them with the Go to Sleep to Erick Rowan. Then I carried you backstage.

The next week on Raw we were fighting Cody, Goldust, and Big Show. I started off against Big Show and we tagged in and out in the match and so did they. We all got pretty beat up in this match but you got us the win by rolling up Goldust in a sneak pin. I was so happy and proud of you. I carried you backstage again.

On Smackdown I had a match against Cm Punk but unfortunately I lost.

The next week on Raw was the Slammy Awards. Roman won "What a Maneuver" for his spear. We all won Faction of the Year, Tag Team of the Year, Feat of Strength of the Year, Catchphrase of the Year for Believe in the Shield, Tending Now Hashtag of the Year for #BelieveintheShield, Breakout Star of the Year, and Extreme Moment of the Year. Then we present the Double Cross of the Year award that Shawn Michaels won to Shawn Michaels.

Then I had a match vs Cm Punk. But unfortunately I lost again and this time you had to carry me backstage.

On Smackdown you and Roman had a match vs the Usos. I was on commentary during the match. You started off against one of the Usos. You and Roman tagged in and out in the match and they did to. But at the end of the match you gave one of the Usos a curb stomp and then a Go to Sleep. Then you tagged Roman and he gave him a spear and got the win.

Next it would be TLC and we would be in a 3 on 1 handicap match against Cm Punk.

Author's note: ok so I'm having the Shield win a lot more awards than they actually did so don't yell at me and say they didn't win that or that cause I'm making it up for my story.