Chapter Two

Austin's POV

We went to the airport at 5:00 in the morning to catch our flight to LA. We arrived at the gate and waited for our flight to board. "Dad I'm going to the bathroom." " Okay but hurry back we board in 15 minutes." 

I went a little ways in the airport to find the bathroom and found it near the baggage claim. After I used the bathroom I looked at my watch and I had 5 until the plane boarded. 

I was running back to the gate when I ran into someone and he fell to the floor. I offered my hand to help him up and he just stared at me. So I said " Hi I'm Austin." "Hi I'm Cameron."

Cameron's POV

I was texting and walking when someone ran into me and I fell down. I couldn't help but stare at him. He has hazel eyes, blonde hair in a quiff, and he is about my height. I come back into reality when he extended his hand and said, "Hi I'm Austin." "Hi I'm Cameron." He helped me up and I said, "Which flight are you on?" "I'm on flight 324 to LA." He said. "Same me too!" 

"Flight 324 to Los Angeles is now boarding." Said the intercom." "Oh crap we have to go." I said in s hurry. 

I met up with my friends Taylor and Nash to get on the flight. "Hey dude where have been we have been waiting for 20 minutes." Taylor said. "Don't worry about that now we have a plane to catch. 

Austin's POV

I met up with my dad and got on the flight I put my luggage in the overhead bin and sat in my seat. The people who are producing the show paid for our flight so we got first class. I sat in my seat and my dad sat on the other side of the plane because we didn't get seats together. I was so happy that I got a window seat, but I still couldn't get my mind off of Cameron. 

All of the sudden I feel a human presence siting in the seat next to me. Cameron was the one to break the silence. "Hey Austin right?" "Yay." I said. So stupid all u could do was yay? Wow.

He is so hot I have been looking for a boyfriend for a while but when people found out at school that I was gay it went all down hill from there. I didn't get any respect from the staff or students. I went to a Christian academy and they extremely against gay people. I got beat up all the time. I have this scar on my throat from when another student ran up behind me and took a knife and tried to slit my throat. Luckily my dad was there for a meeting and was walking out when he saw what happened and wrestled with the kid until he dropped the knife.

I ended up going to the hospitals to get stitches. I had lost a lot of blood but they gave some more and kept me overnight

The whole flight I talked and watched videos with Cameron on vine. The flight went by quickly and got off and got our baggage. Cameron and I exchanged numbers so we could text each other.