Chapter 3

Austin's POV

We got to our new house that the producers are paying for and it is so beautiful. I go to my room and start unpacking when my phone vibrates.

C=Cameron A=Austin

C: Hey do you want me to show you around LA?

A: Sure

C: Great where do you live?

A:  4235 Fortworth Lane

C: OMG that is literally right next to me. I'll meet you outside in 2 minutes.

A: Cool and K

What should I wear. ARGH! I looked in my closet and decided with ripped blue jeans, neon orange briefs, and a blue t-shirt.

I headed downstairs and found my dad fast asleep on the couch, so I wrote a note and left it on his head and headed out the door.

Cameron was already waiting outside when I got out there. "Hop in." He said in his beautiful voice. "Okay so I want to show you my favorite hangout spot of all time. It's an amusement park on the other side of town." He said. He started driving and It was quiet for a while until he broke the silence. "So Austin, I was wondering what school you are going to go to." "Oh, I am going to LA School for the Arts." "oh same with me!" He said.

***************

When we got there we decided to go to the Ferris Wheel first. We got on and it started moving until the top. When it stopped we looked at the horizon. "This is so beautiful." I said. "Yeah that is why I brought you here. "I have been meaning to ask why you moved here."

So I told him everything and said that I hope that it won't ruin our friendship and I started crying. He hugged me and said that it is okay and that he supports it.

I looked up at him and he leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. The ride started to move again and we stopped kissing.

**************

On the car ride home we didn't speak about what happened and he dropped me of at my house. I was so tired I went upstairs took of my all my clothes except for my underwear and went to bed.