When Everything Was Still Fine To Not

Hello everyone! I am Rira. Back then when I was just a child, my mom would always drop my brother and I off at my grandmother's house due to her work. It didn't bother me that even my own mom couldn't spend time with me during weekends because my grandmother was there. I loved everything about my grandmother. She was kind, nice and smart too. She is also an awesome cook who would always cook me my favorite dishes. Her house is where her children grew up in which means its already very old but still very stable. That house contained tons of memories when my mom and her siblings were just children. However, that house also contained memories when my mom's father was still alive but died when they didn't have enough money to buy medicines. My mom and her family grew up being poor but they never lost hope.  They really had a rough time when my mom was a child but now, they are living with full of happiness. They rented a unit in an apartment and basically mom and one of her sister got married. My grandmother, however, stayed in this old house because it was were even when times got hard, they were still able to endure it.

To be honest, I am really glad to be born at the millennial era. I got to experience old fashioned life where technology wasn't really that popular much. My childhood was internet-free to sum it up. I would play toys, watch television, read books and ride a bike inside the house. I may not have had an ipad or any fancy gadget but it was really fun. I got to enjoy my childhood life without any regrets.

However, those happiness didn't last forever when my mom resigned from her work which left my grandmother all alone in that house. I was a child back then. I didn't know anything about loneliness, ghosts or even deaths, I didn't realize any of those. I had no idea how I was able to put up everyday without my grandmother by my side. It felt like as if I lost nothing in my routine.

A day then came by when I got home from school and we got a call. It was my aunt. She had told my mom, who was the one who answered the phone, that my grandmother tripped on a cable and fell and is in a terrible state since I mean, she was already at an age. She was immediately brought to the hospital and stayed for a few weeks. I visited her on her last day at the hospital and felt like everything was gonna be okay. I felt like as if nothing bad is ever gonna happen to her again. Which proved me wrong.

Few years have passed, my aunt would tell my mom that my grandmother has been brought to the hospital for countless times now. I knew that it was almost her times up but I did nothing about it. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like if I were ever to lose her forever. I felt scared but at the same time, only halfheartedly. 

Then as so you can imagine, that day did come. That was how everything started. My whole world turning upside-down. I felt like I lost everything. I had received tons of regrets and yet, I couldn't do anything about it.

My heart sunk deeply.

I felt as if the redness of my heart became black all of a sudden.

I felt like I had no more emotions left other than just sadness.

I felt like....

I couldn't become the "me" I was before anymore.

and that is how I am right now

If I remembered

-----------

Hey guys. I know its been long since I updated my main book ( Vampire King ) sorry about that. However, not to raise anyone's hopes up. This book will only updated when i feel like to. Which means I don't know when the next chapter or the chapters to follow will come out. The updates will be depending on my mood and also if I am busy with school or not. I would also like to apologize to the people who have been waiting for ages for my update in the Vampire King even after I promised I would finish it. Yes I will try my best to finish that book. I am saying that I will update that book still but like I said, I don't know when and it also depends.

Vote, comment or share

-YunoMizaki13