1 - First ( Third ) Year Student

Rira's POV

~Morning~

Riiinnngggg....Riiinnngggg

"Ugh. It is so noisy" I woke up from the loud noise. I looked around to find out what it is and it was just the alarm clock.

I grabbed the alarm clock and threw it on the floor.

~A few minutes later~

I suddenly heard loud stomping sounds approaching the door to my room. Then the door suddenly bursts open and it was my mom.

"Rira! Get your butt up and going. You start school today!" Mom shouted.

"Mmmmmmmm" I said trying to stand up on my two feet with my eyes still closed.

I quickly took a bath, brushed my hair and wore my school uniform. I quickly went downstairs and ate my breakfast. As I was about to leave the house, I had noticed something quite odd. The calendar's year says 2017 when I know it has only been 2014.

Maybe I am just dreaming still...

I gave out a loud sigh knowing that even if it was a dream, I still had to go to school.

Sad...

I am finally starting my first year of high school with new classmates and some old friends of mine.

When I arrived at school, I quickly looked for the bulletin board where they post the classroom sections and its room number. Then suddenly, someone shouted out my name.

"Rira!" She shouted.

I turned around to look who it was and it was a female student.

"Hey Rira! Let's go to class together! And, what are you doing here? We will be staying at the same classroom from last year." She told me.

Who is she?

"Huh?...." I said softly.

"Come on!" She said as she grabbed my arm and started guiding me to where the classroom is I suppose.

~Classroom~

She opens the door very wide which caught the student's inside the classroom's attention.

"Hey Mindee! Hey Rira! " a guy shouted.

Huh? How does he know me?

"Hey dude!" Mindee shouted back as she began dragging me towards the guy who just called me.

I stood awkwardly in front of him along with "Mindee" if that is the name of the girl who just kept dragging me all around.

The guy then suddenly stares at me.

Err....

"You haven't greeted me yet." He said sadly.

"Umm.... Hi....?" I greeted.

"Hey, what's with the question mark at the end?" He asked me curiously while tilting his head a bit to the right.

"Oh! Uh..um... I just spaced out 'cause it's a new school year again! " I flustered while putting up a smile on my face.

Please please lets just change topics

"Oh! Hahahahaha! You are right. Time passes by so quickly that yesterday we were all just first year students and now..." Just as he was gonna finish his emotional sentence, Mindee cuts him off.

"Uuggghhhhhhhhh." She let out a loud shrug. "Stop talking about how old we already are."

"Hahahaha you are right! " he laughed.

"However," he added, " why does it feel like Rira changed? Did you have a haircut or something?"

Uh-oh. What am I gonna do ?

"Oh.." As I was gonna finish what I was about to say, Mindee cuts me off.

"Come on, Jake! Chill out will yah? She might still find it weird to be talking all buddy buddy again after not meeting nor talking for a whole summer."

He squints his eyes and stares at me long and hard as I was trying so hard to put up a face.

"Hmph! I still feel like she changed." He persuades.

"AND I, JAKE, SHALL FIND OUT WHAT IT IS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He shouted out loud and confidently that made our other classmates stare at him and after a while they went back to what they were doing.

Gosh. What a weird guy. But that is not what the problem right now because hopefully, he does not stand up for his word.

While Jake was still in his own mini world of evil, Leila opened the door of the classroom and sees Jake laughing evily. She then decided to close the door back again without even stepping a foot inside the classroom yet.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT." Jake shouted as he saw Leila do it in front of his face and hurried over to open the door for her. But Leila still hold the door knob preventing Jake from opening it.

" WHY DON'T YOU COME IN?!" He said as trying to pull the door open with a his might.

"NO! GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO BE SUCKED UP IN YOUR CRAZINESS!" Leila shouted back.

"HEY! " Jake shouted but accepting it that he really is crazy.

While they were trying to "break" the door and the door knob, Leila sees me inside with Mindee. She suddenly lets go of the door knob making Jake fall on his back.

"HAHAHA! I WON!" He shouted.

Leila walks past Jake and approaches me.

"Riraaaaa! I miss you! How was summer?!" She asked me smilingly.

"Leila!" I said.

Finally! Someone I know and remember.

"It was fine!" I replied, "What about you?"

"It was totally awesome! I got to go to different countries over the summer." She replied.

"Uumm... Leila, I need to tell you something." I said while making eye gestures to Mindee and Jake.

Leila got the eye message and told them to scurry off.

As soon as I was alone with Leila, I quickly told her about my problem but got cut off by the school bell.

Riinnggg~~~ Riinnnggg~~~~

"Its the school bell. Maybe you can hold that on and wait until lunch break?"

But I need to tell you right away. Sigh...

"Okay. But one quick question, where is my seat again?" I asked.

She pointed an empty seat, "There."

"Okay thanks." I said as I went to the empty seat and placing my down bag beside it.

What am I gonna do? I don't remember most of everyone's name nor faces. Help.

-------------------------

Heyyy~~~~ update is here yay! Hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for more. Do know when, but it MIGHT be soon. My papers are pilling up whenever I finish one. Good luck to me lmao. Bye~~~

Vote, comment and share
-YunoMizaki13