My Little Background

I am Rira, a 16 year old high school girl. I got tons of friends and get along with anyone actually. However, only the people whom I have known before know about this that I actually got a bit of amnesia if I could call is as that. I don't remember much about when I started in high school except for my old classmates back in elementary. It was hard to catch up again not making anyone notice and luckily, they didn't. I was able to get everyone believe nothing had happened to me and everything went along as if I remembered everything.

Despite all of that, there was one question that has been bugging me out. What made me have this slight amnesia. My parents told me I just woke up and forgot. It sounds silly, I know. I didn't bother asking too much because who wants to make their parents worried about them. When I got to school, I immediately seek out for help from my best friend since elementary named Leila. I told her what had happened and she believed me. I asked her what I can do to regain my memories back without anyone noticing and so, she suggested I try to find if I kept a diary to help me recuperate. But guess what, I don't keep a diary. Why? It's too hard to update your life everyday. And so, she had suggested me to try and check out my phone and look up at pictures if it could help me remember, in the end, I still couldn't. She couldn't help me think of any other way and all that is left she can do to help me is trying to make anyone not notice what had happened to me. It was hard at first but I was able to go on with the flow and started making friends with the friends I had before I lost my memories.

Before you know it, everything seemed normal. I was able to catch up during class and had also won some awards. Then time had just passed by so fast. I would sometimes forget that I needed to find out my past but then, it seemed like I didn't need to no more. I was already satisfied with the life I have right now.

Then, I started feeling pain in my chest. It felt like as if I needed to remember something or someone but no matter how hard I try to remember, I just can't. It was probably lost along with my memories but my guts is telling me to find out about it. I can't seem to rub it off of my chest.

But for now, I still need to be careful that I don't slip my mouth and tell my friends that I don't remember something that everyone else does. I don't want to burden anyone.

Seems like I have given enough introduction. Now, we shall start with my story.

----------
Hey guys I made an update. Yay! As you can have noticed, I had been making it on essay like form but starting next chapter, there would already be dialogues. Still the same, I don't know when my next update would be but I feel like it would be soon. Just stay updated :3

Vote, comment and share
-YunoMizaki13