What the fuck!!!

Riley's POV

Seriously out of the people in this dumb school. I had to bump into him.

Let me tell you about Colton Haynes.

He is an egotistic jerkface. He doesn't sleep around a lot. But that doesn't mean he has a few shares of one night stands . And you know how I know. We'll because every girl in this school don't know how to whisper, like seriously it's not hard. Anyways back to reality.

As you can tell I just bumped into Colton Haynes (Aka JerkFace)

"I'm sorry . . . . That you can't walk right". I probably going to regret that later.

" what the fuck did you say " he said while glaring at me . I swear if looks could kill I would've been dead by now.

"I said I'm sorry that you can't walk right." Where the hell did my confidence come from. Seriously I'm usually not the one to talk back. But I guess I just hate him to much...

Sure you do..

Who the hell said that??

Duh it's your Mind talking.

Oh .

"Hello are you there?" Said Colton. Fuck I totally forgot about him.

"Uhhm Yeah I'm sorry but I gotta go" I said before turning around. And running to my first period class.

" I'll see you later sweatheart"Colton Yelled Out. Before I turned a corner.

Oh my Gawwd. My mind said

Did he just call me....

Sweatheart yeah he did.

WOW!!

You are screwed Riley. Very screwed

A/N: Heeyy I'm sorry for the late update but it was midterm Month. And I was literally crying. My brain hurts right now. From studying too much. Anyways the chapters from now are you going be 10x longer soo Yay!!!. And yeah Love you all <3

Comment, Vote , Fan