Lunch Time

Riley's POV

Yes!!! Finally it's lunch time. You can't believe how hungry I was this past morning classes, as you notice I'm gonna try and avoid Colton during lunch. I'm afraid of what he would do, like he could take me away and kill me or something.

My thoughts were interrupted from Kylie snapping her finger in my face

"Riley Riley!!" She said standing infront of me .

"Huh? What? " me confused of what she wants

".come on its lunch and I heard there having Turkey sandwiches today ." She said happily.

After that we made our way to the cafeteria which is filled with cliques. Usually like always we have the populars like football players. BasketballPlayers. Volleyball Players and of coarse the cheerleaders. Who are sat in the middle of the cafeteria. And then we have the Nerds. The smokers. The skaters. The musicians.

The wannabes. And last but least The outcast which me and Kylie are. We don't mind at all. We actually love it.

Once we got our food and walked to our table we sit at everyday. As we walked by the popular table. Which I notice Colton was sitting with his friends. I lowered my head so he won't notice me. Which didn't work at all.

" it's Riley Right?" He said while still sitting in his chair.

"Umm yeah" I said confused.

"Good" he smirked and started talking to his friends.

Ok that was really weird. Now I'm officially scared. What of he I planning something that could kill me Omg what if he kills infront of the school OMG

Dude calm down he is not going to kill you .

And why is that??

I don't know .

Great now I'm going to Die. Wish me good luck everybody.

vote,Comment,Follow

Your1DGurl