Day 2

Lohan's pov

Yesterday, when I came early in the morning, I found my nephew was already asleep holding my phone. I am right, he was calibrating it.

I directly get my phone and opened it to see what happened. Anger was plastered on my face and I almost curse him, but I stop myself when I saw my devil nephew was sleeping like an angel!

I put a blanket around him and hug him, then I also fell asleep after. I was really drunk from our Bachelors party, I had fun in drinking and enjoyed meeting my old friends.

When I wake up, my nephew was already in the kitchen having his breakfast and I saw he was holding my phone again. He was certainly entertained looking at my phone, probably, he was watching a movie or maybe playing games.

I shout his name to call his attention and he just look at me, smiling. He ready himself and I could tell he will just run away if I get near him.

I went to  my room to get the present that I forget to give him, I bought him the latest iPod since he love to get my phone every time he was here at my house. I'm sure he loves gadgets, last time I gave him a prototype smartphone which is also a functioning tiny robot. He likes it so well and now his interest was on my phone again.

He gave back my phone when he saw I had a present for him, he was jumping and so excited to open it. I teach him how to used it but he was better than me. Is he really a 7 years old? He was really a naughty boy who was spoiled by me, though he always love to hack my phone.

After awhile, he was busy calibrating his new iPod. I check my phone and there's a lot of things has change. The settings, the apps, the wallpaper was him and my contact number was all erase again.

If this kid is not a 7 years old and not my nephew, maybe I already punch this and left him dead outside the city.

I started to have a head ache, I need alot of patience when his here. I will be dealing with him for two months,
its his summer vacation and I need to  treat him as my own. I'm sure my sister really wanted him to be here, summer vacation is just her aliby to escape of her own child!

Checking the apps my nephew downloaded, I don't know where to start. My phone was full from alot of apps and games. I saw an icon of a social media, it was an unknown name and I haven't heard about it. I was about to reformat my phone but I saw a notification pop up, it said I have one message.

I opened it and I saw a message my nephew did. He send a hi and hello, maybe my nephew was trying to chat with her. It was a picture of a woman but its blurry. For a bit moment I was intrigue about the message, it was "kinsa man ka?".

My nephew was chatting with unfamiliar language, maybe its a malaysian or a veitnamese. So I reply back "kinsa man ka?". Asking what's the meaning of that.

I was paranoid in reading her messages, it was in wrong grammar and I felt I was talking to a primitive. Few more replies I was laughing, and I didn't noticed myself I was smiling sending a message back to her.

I gave my real name but I couldn't stop myself to mock her, I told her I'm Harry Style. It makes me more laughing, It was great to chat with a stranger.

Maybe this one is a gay, hiding on the picture of a woman. Who knows? While my nephew put a profile picture of his idol superman.

I ask what's her name, and she said she is secret. I almost believe her name was "Secret". That was a unique name, I guess. Then if she had a children, she could name them "Whisper" or "Silent".

Haha! A laugh wants to get out  of my mouth!

I reply that I will call her Taylor Swift since I had told her I am Harry Style. She replied how did I know her name. She also mock me back. Then after my reply to her, she didnt send back a message, until the evening came.

I let my phone unreformat, I said to myself I will done it tomorrow instead.

This morning, I was glancing my phone if someone called me or message me, but nothing.

I opened the app where I chat Taylor Swift. She was online today but she didn't send a message. For awhile, I was waiting for her response. I don't know why. Her reply is not important to me but I am expecting about it.

So I was tired of reading back the messages we shared, I could not stop myself to message her  once again. Though my mind think maybe I chatted with a gay. I  don't care! It's just a message! I had fought my own self.

👦Hey! It's me again Harry

👧
(seen mode)

👦How are you?

👧
(seen mode)

👦Hey!

👦Are you busy Ms. Taylor Swift?

👧
(seen mode)

👦  📞
(Calling)

👧
(Cancel)

👦 📞
(Calling)

👧
(Cancel)

👦  📞
(Calling)

👧
(Cancel)