The change over

The day had already started and we were at our job. I had kitchen duty with kaz. It was nearly time for the change over so we packed up everything and got ready to leave.

There was a voice over saying it was time for the change over, before we went to our other duty, we had to meet Bea in the laundry. We all headed to the laundry. When we got there everyone was tense. I was worried there would be a fight.

Kaz stared walking towards Bea. The girls from red right hand covered the cameras, I honestly thought there was going to be a fight. Bea started to pull something out of her pants, possibly a shiv. Kaz notices so she quickly pulls something from behind her back. Alcohol.

"Welcome home Bea"

Bea looked at Maxine and gave her a gesture to grab the bottle off kaz

"It not for you.. mate"

Kaz walked closer to Bea, still holding the alcohol

"Now I was pissed off at you. I thought you betrayed everything that we stood for but, I've come to realise how dehumanising this place can be and you're as much a victim as any of us"

Bea looked as kaz, unimpressed

"I've told you before kaz, I'm no victim"

"Neither am I, fuck being a victim... I'm gonna be your friend Bea"

Kaz leaned in and whispered in Beas ear, I couldn't make out what she was saying, but Bea didn't look impressed, she grabbed the alcohol and kaz stood back

"Welcome home! She's back!" We all applauded

After we finished we went to our next duty, mopping the hallways. I was exhausted from today, I could barely sleep! I was really looking forward to bed tonight!

We were finally finished all our work duties, so we had 'free time'.

"Allie, you coming out to the exercise yard?"

I looked over, unsure

"I don't know, maybe later, I want to do something first"

"Alright bub"

My relationship with kaz is as strong as super glue, nothing could tear us apart..

I was walking back to my cell then a guard yelled out to me, it was jake

"Novak, random drug test"

"What? Why?"

"Governors order"

"Ughhh!"

I rolled my eyes and walked to medical. Once I got that out of the way I could finally go to my cell and sleep!

As I was walking to my unit I passed Bea on the way, I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Well what was nice"  I said quietly

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, just I give a friendly smile, rolled eyes in return.."

Bea looked at me annoyed

"Alr- don't worry!"

I really liked Bea, she looked liked a strong independent women, unfortunately I don't think she really likes me. I started wondering if I wasn't caught up with red right hand and kaz if she'd like me, or if she would still give me dirty looks, which I thought was hot as!
----------------------------------------------
Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes!