Protest turns violent

The day had already started and all of Red Right Hand were all off to the shower block.

When we walked in, i saw Maxine standing in front of a mirror doing her makeup and hair. Kaz obviously saw as well and decided to say something.

"You're in the wrong place"

"Give it a rest Kaz"

"Shouldn't you have stayed in the men's prison?" 

Maxine looked at Kaz unimpressed. I Decided I would say something too.. so Kaz knows I'm with her.

"Yeah, blokes, Red Right hand... not perfect together"

Then out of nowhere a familiar voice.

"She said give it a rest"

It was Bea. She opened the shower curtain wearing just a towel. I couldn't help but to stare at her.

"Didn't think you'd be too far away" Kaz said

"Yeah, well while you're here, if you wanna start something, anything, you run it by me first ok?"

"Sure, got it Bea"

She looked at all of us and said sarcastically

"Check with the boss"

Bea got dressed and walked out with Maxine. I looked at Kaz, she laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

Later on that day a whole bunch of stuff happened, one thing that stood out was, Kaz nearly got knocked out by Mr J! We were all protesting in the exercise yard in order to force Vera to give us conjugal visits and well long story short, it didn't go to plan... She had to go to medical meanwhile all of us girls from Red Right Hand were yelling in the halls how Mr Jackson assaulted Kaz. She was only in medical for about an hour or something then she got out. We all hung out for a while then i remembered that I really needed to make a call and phone time was nearly up.

"Hey, Im making a call, I'll meet you guys later okay?"

The girls from Red Right Hand nodded their heads and I walked off. When I got to the phones the cue was huge!

"Ugh fuck!"

I lined up and leaned against the wall. I was stressing because really needed to make this phone call today. Then out of nowhere I heard Bea

"Hey Allie! Come here"

I looked at her confused

"Come on"

I walked up to her as Tina walked off all pissed. She started laughing and I smiled at her.

"Righto.."

"Hey Kaz out of medical yet?"

"Yeah, yeah she's fine, no frature just a bruise"

"Oh, that's good"

I looked up and smiled at Maxine. Bea looked and my hair and said

"Hey, I like that colour, I reckon you'd look better lighter"

I looked at her smiling

"You reckon?"

"Yeah, I could do it for you, give you a cut and colour"

"Alright"

She turned and grabbed the phone then handed it to me. I made the call and headed back to my cell. I decided that the rest of the night I'd have dinner and finish all my work duties for the night then tomorrow I'd ask Bea if she could do my hair. I think she is starting to like me, well I mean I hope she is..

----------------------------------------------
Spelling errors? Sorry! 😂
Thankoo for reading 💋