Chapter 1

Brianna's POV

So senior year is here and i'm so happy. I've spent 3 years in this hell hole and i'm ready to go. My high school years have been amazing thanks to my friends and my basketball team. I've been a little on edge lately because my dream was to have this super pretty dress and a fine dude take me to prom and welp it doesn't look like it's going down that way. It's my forth year in high school and i'm still single. All the dudes are either not my type or they're like family to me so fuck it.
My thoughts were interrupted when i saw my two best friends nicki and Michael walk up to me.
"heyyy bitch" they said at the same time. i laughed because they were so close it was ridiculous. "Hey guys" i said back to them. Nicki was my bitch, she was down to ride and i loved that. Micheal was our gay bestfriend who always knew exactly what to do to get us out of sticky situations. We exchanged schedules and realized we had first period together. As we walked to Math class we talked about everything.
Me- Guys what the fuck am i gonna do about a prom date. How am i this cute with no man?

Micheal- Girl you don't need a date, you can go with us. you keep forgetting we're single too.

Nicki- Ummm mickey speak for yourself. Ya girl gotta man now !

We both looked at nicki trying to figure out who her man was... You see Nicki wasn't really the relationship type. She could never handle that type of commitment.

Me- who's your man girl?

Nicki- Well me and Danny made it official last night after we got done handling business.
Micheal- ew you're so nasty!

Me- Sooo nicki are you sure you're ready for a relationship? you can't even show up to work on time.

Nicki- Yes girl im ready. Im tired of being single i just want one person to be giving this treasure box to.

Me and Micheal laughed as we approached match class and took our seats. As the day passed by i looked forward to work. This was pay week and hell i was ready to get paid! All i had to do was wait until friday and i was taking my ass to the mall to re up on some clothes.
The Bell rang at the end of the day and i was in my car bumping Kodak. I was basically screaming the words to "No Flocking" while i lit up a blunt waiting for Micheal and Nicki to meet me at the car. I took them home most days. I heard Micheals loud ass mouth so i knew they were close by.
Micheal- Girl are you ever not smoking? You need some damn spray.
You see i was a stoner. i loved it.. i needed a blunt to get me through my days and i could really care less what anyone had to say. Even though Micheal always complained about the smell he sure did love to smoke it with me.

Micheal- Girl pass me that shit i had a rough day.

Nicki- Damn Mickey it's the first day, what the hell happened to you?

Micheal- Well y'all know how i was telling y'all that i was seeing Omar on the low? Well he tried to front like he wasn't gay today.

Me- i told you about messing with them Downlow niggas. It's a waste of time cuz they aren't gonna admit that they're gay. Maybe to you, but not to anyone else.

Nicki- She's right micheal. You just need to stop fucking with him, he ain't no good.

We pulled off from the parking lot of the school and i headed to Micheal's house to drop him off. We smoked the rest of the blunt and i dropped off Mickey and Nicki. I pulled up in my driveway and of course nobody was home. Nobody was ever home.
I got out the car and I said wassup to my neighbors. It was a group of dope boys who always stood outside waiting for people to pull up. I knew everyone in my hood and everyone knew me. I saw a face i didn't recognized and figured that he was new to the game. They were always getting new people to work for them. He was pretty tall and good looking from what i could see. I walked up to my door and before i could go in i heard someone call my name. It was the Boss dopeboy calling me. His name was Truth. I didn't know why people called him that but i went with the flow. He did that little quick jog thing and approached me.