Chapter 2

Brianna's POV

It had been a few weeks since I met ricky that day. So far school was going good, grades were decent and work was work.
Today i was off work and i was too happy. I was in my car coming back from the gym with my homeboy Abe and i was looking forward to getting home and so me and him could chill and smoke. Before you even ask , no he's not my man he's just a friend. im still single..
I pulled up to the house and all the dope boys were posted on the corner waiting for people to pull up like always. I spotted ricky and smiled to myself. That man was fine. I heard Abe's voice and was distracted from my thoughts.

Abe- If you think that nigga is so fine why don't you just say something? Damn , staring into his soul and shit.

Me- Haha yea very funny Abe. I don't wanna say anything to him but he is fine tho.

Abe- Bri, you trippn. Come on let's go in the house.

Me- Umm i do not want to get out the car with the shit i have on.

Abe- it's not that bad.. The compressions are all up in your coochie tho. And your boobs are basically spilling out your sports bra. But like i said yea it's not that bad.

Me- Abe shut up and give me your jacket or something.

Abe- nope, i want the whole world to see how beautiful my friend is.

Abe was such a cutie, and no he wasn't gay in case you're wondering. A few years ago i met Abe and i thought he was cute from the start. Me and him starting off trying to get together and i was very interested in him. He was like the guy version of me. Long story short things didn't work out, and we both decided that we were better off as friends and we've been like besties since then. Every once and a while he would flirt with me and i would flirt back, but it was completely harmless. Abe lived in the neighborhood next to mine and it was a short cut behind my house that ended up in his backyard. We were practically neighbors, so we spent a lot of time together. Abe had the hoes. Every girl wanted to get with him. That was another reason it didn't work out, he wasn't willing to drop all those girls.

Me- Abe please give me your jacket, if i get out the car like this everyone is gonna look over here.

Abe- I have talked to you too many times about your insecurities girl. That body sexy as fuck, let the world see.

I rolled my eyes at him and even though he was right it pissed me off. I wasn't insecure about my body it's just sometimes i guess i felt weird. Don't get me wrong i had a nice body, i went to the gym all the time and i was in great shape, but sometimes maybe i did feel a tad bit insecure. So every since i told Abe about it, he always did and said things to make me feel better.
I got out the car and Abe starting play fighting with me and i jumped on his back and told him to walk to the door. Everyone was staring looking over there at us. I didn't really care what they thought.
Me and Abe went into the house and he threw me down on the couch and then went to nthe bathroom. I sat down and checked my snap chat and forgot i left the rellos in the car. I ran upstairs to my room to throw on my sweat pants and decided to leave my sports bra on. I went outside to my car to grab the rellos so me and Abe could smoke. I was digging in my book bag in the back seat went i heard someone call my name. i looked up and saw ricky tall ass standing right there.

Me- Wassup ricky?

Ricky- Can i tell you something ma?

Me- Sure... go ahead.

Ricky- I didn't know you had a boyfriend so my apologies for coming on to you a few weeks back.

Me- I don't have a boyfriend Ricky.