Chapter 3

Saturday Night

Ricky's Pov

It was saturday night and i was preparing for my little kick back. my cousin told me that i didn't have enough fun and i was too busy making money all the time so i figured i'd just chill for one night. I was in my room getting dressed and ya boy was looking fresh. I was in my room looking for my belt and my phone kept blowing up. it was winter. Winter was my ex girl friend. She lived back in my hometown and she wouldn't stop fucking calling me. Winter was the sweetest girl ever but things just didn't work out for us. After i moved here to Atlanta, ive been on a money mission and i wasn't tryna talk to her right now tho. I didn't feel like dealing with her cry baby ass. I was single now and i was trying to get tf on with my life. I declined her call and finished looking for my belt. i text brianna and reminded her to be here at 10. it was around 9:40 and it was hella people here already. i could here the music bumping downstairs so i finally headed down. Blunts and liquor was being passed around and i knew the night was finna be lit. A few of my homies and homegirls dapped me up and i was talking to them and chilling. My cousin Byron was flirting with some females and i was waiting on Brianna to come thru. Everybody was in my living room and basement. Everybody was pretty much everywhere in the house. I was sitting on the couch smoking and talking when i saw brianna fine ass walk in thru the door. She had another girl with her and shit she was cute too but i wasn't even worried about her. I got up to go get her.

Brianna's Pov

It was saturday night and i was at the house getting dressed for Ricky's kick back. I told Nicki and Micheal to come thru but Micheal had to work so i brought nicki with me. We were in the car headed to ricky's and i was ready to get lit.

Nicki- Girl so what's finna go down tonight?

Me- Girl we finna have fun and turn up.

Nicki- Well i hope its some fine dudes here cuz i wanna get some

Me- Girl what about danny? Did you forget you had a boyfriend.

Nicki- Girl forget him. im tired of his ass.

Me-I guess but don't do nothing stupid

Nicki- You need to be giving ricky's fine ass some pussy i know you want to

Me- Girl i don't even know his ass like that, geesh

Me and Nicki pulled up to the kick back and it was hella cars there. I was like damn this nigga knows a lot of people.
I wore something cute tonight just to tease him. I had on some cute denim shorts with a white and blue loose crop top that fell off my shoulder to show my tattoo and some white sandals to match. Practice was treating me good because my ass was looking right! My stomach was nice and tight and i was feeling it. I had my hair half up and half down and my edges was laid. I decided not to do my make up that much because i was going for the natural look.
Nicki had on some high waisted shorts , a tank top, and some sandals.
We walked in looking bad and i spotted ricky the moment i walked in. He got up and walked towards me.

Ricky- Wassup beautiful

Ricky leaned in to give me a hug and once again his cologne turned me on so quick.

Me- wassup ricky, this is my bestfriend Nicki. This is who i ran into at the movies last week.

Ricky- Wassup Nicki how you doing?