Giving You Up

After getting home from m day with Harry I checked the time it was 6:30pm. I decided that I should start getting ready since there concert was at 7:30pm. I headed to my closet. I slipped on a black, leather type dress that had some gold detailing on the top. Then I slipped on a pair of black, sheer, peep toes.

I touched up my make-up from earlier and left my hair curly from the shoot. I grabbed a black shoulder purse, slipped my phone and some money in it and headed out the door. 

As soon as my driver dropped me off at the arena I heard thousands of teenage girls screaming. A few fans noticed me as I was walking in the back entrance, making everyone else rush towards me. They asked for pictures and autographs. I gladly gave them some. I couldn't get to everyone. 

"I'm sorry. But I have to get going." I said waving to everyone. 

"Wait are you and Harry dating again?" A little 6 year old girl shouted. 

"Sorry love. But no. We're just friends." I smiled at her then walked in the building. I made my way to Paul who was guarding the back stage enterance. 

"And you are?" He asked still looking at his clip board. 

"Uh. Hello, Paul. It's me. Emma." I laughed and he looked up and realized who it was. 

"Oh right. Harry put you on the list." He chuckled and let me through. I started walking through backstage when I heard a squeal. 

"Ahhh! Emma!!" I heard and turned around to see El running after me. She hugged me then pulled away. 

"What are you doing here?!" She squealed. 

"Harry invited me." I smiled. 

"Wait, are guys back together?" She smirked. 

"Oh no! But I've sort of forgiven him. We're friends again." I shrugged. 

"Sort of forgiven him? What do you mean?" She asked scrunching her eyebrows together. 

"I just don't know if I cant trust him again..." I started. 

"He is the most trustworthy person I know!" She laughed a little. I smiled softly and looked down at my shoes. 

"Well enough of the sad talk. Let's go see the lads before they go on." She stated leading our way to the dressing rooms. 

We walked into a room and I spotted Niall sitting on the couch eating, along with Louis and Liam. Zayn was getting his hair done. Then when I turned the corner I saw Harry getting dressed. All e had on was pants. He had his shirt in his hands. My heart beat sped up as I saw is toned abs and chest along with all is tattoos. 

"Emma!" Louis shouted. Harry shot his head up and smiled at me. I smiled back and Louis engulfed me in a hug and so did the rest of the lads. I just giggled and said hi to everyone. 

"I'm glad you made it." Harry said smiling down at me, I smiled back at him. Right then he slipped on his shirt and engulfed me in a hug. 

"Hey Em. You should do a surprise performance tonight!" Liam recommended. 

"What would I perform?" I asked. 

"I don't know. Maybe a sneak peak of a song off your new album."  He suggested. 

I looked over at El and she nodded then Harry and he nodded at me. 

"Okay. When would I do it though?" I asked. 

"Erm. You could do it right before the twitter section then do the questions with us!" Niall exclaimed. 

"Okay. I'd love too!" I smiled. We all group hugged before the show started. Mine and Harry's hug lasted a bit longer than I expected. Honestly, I think I'm still in love with him... but I don't know if I can fully trust him to tell me the truth all the time.