Chapter 1

Sorry if this chapter sucks. But dont stop reading though, it gets better, i promise

Chapter 1

Harry's POV

I woke up with a sleepy face and huge eyebags underneath my eyes. Gemma, my sister is going to furher her studies in Stanford University and I had to send her to the airport.I snuggle in my blanket, not wanting to get up from this comfy bed.

"Wake up, Harold!" And that's Gemma. My sister. Annoying sister i meant. Harold is my real name but i hate being called with that name. So i made a new nickman for myself when i was 10. "You know i hate being called with that name, Gem" I sighed. I jumped off the bed and stretched my arms and my body.

"And i hate being called with that name to, Harry." She rolled her eyes. I walk slowly to the bathroom and grabbed a white towel. "Quick! Im already late and i dont want to missed my flight." She shouted while exiting my room.

After 20 minutes but what felt like hours, i finally done with my shower and already fully dressed. I walked out of my room and rushed to the living room as my sister is yelling my name non-stop, telling me that she's very late for her flight. "Ready?" I asked and she just nod.

I carry a 5kg weigh luggage and put it in the boot. I nod my head at Gemma, telephatically telling that, we've gotta go. "Bye mum, Bye dad. Im gonna miss you guys so much." She hugged them and a single tear streaks down on her face. I look down with a sad face since she will be leaving us soon. She's the only sibling that i have and eventhough she could be annoying and irritating at time, she is the best sister i could ever ask for.

"Becareful, Gemma. Give us a call when you reached there. We loves you so much" Mum's voice cracked as she started to cry even more. Dad tapped her shoulder and mouthed. "Study hard and dont forget to visit us okay?" Gemma nodded and smiled at them. "I've gotta go. Love you guys so much!" She cried harder and gave mum and dad a one last hug before she go.

She waves at them and we both walked and entered the car. "Cheer up, Gem" I joked and playfully elbowed her. She gave me a death glared and i shut my mouth. Gemma could be scary sometimes espassially when she's mad. I start the car and droves us to the airport.

▪ ▪ ▪

"Bye Gemma" I hugged her tightly for the last time before she go. "Gonna miss you Harry" She shrieks. "Go now before you missed your flight" I giggled. She nodded and rushed to the airplane while dragging her luggage. I waved at her and few minutes after, the plane take off. I walked to my car and took out my phone. I dialled Mike's number and pressed the green button. After a few rings, he picked up my call.

"What's up, babe?"

"Meet me at the club, now. Im on my way."

"Okay"

I ended the call and droves to the club.

"4657" I told the guard the password of the club and he let me in. Im a regular customer here and i know almost everyone in this place. I went inside a private room and i look around searching for Mike. My eyes laid on him and I walk quickly towards him. "Aye, mate" I yelled as the music is blasting loud through our ears. We brofist together and soon Cara came towards us and she sat besides me.

"You look beautiful today" I smirked. We leans closer and our lips brush in sync. She place her hand on my chest. We pulled away and her hand slipped from my chest. I look at her seductively.I hand her a glass of wine. "Cheers!" She said.

▪ ▪ ▪

I've had 4 shots so far and i could feel like my mind has been controlled by the alcohol. I look at Cara. "Whats the time now..." I whispered. I couldn't control my mind as the alcohol is too strong to fight with. "1am" She said. Without even thinking, I lean closer to her and leaves love bites on her neck. She moans my name and it totally turned me on.

"You're so hot baby..." I was about to pushed her down and be on top of her but Mike stopped me and lift me up. "Lets go mate. You're wasted as fuck." Mike said. "I want to fuck her" I groaned.I can barely open my eyes. Mike sighed and we walked to the carpark. I unlocked my car but Mike stopped me. "Im not letting you drive tonight." He mouthed. I rolled my eyes and he dragged me into his car.

We reached at my house and i lazily get out from his car. He droves away and dissapear from my gaze. I walked to the living room and throw my back to the couch. "Harry Edward Styles! Where did you went? Look at the time now!" Mum shouted. I rolled my eyes and get up from the couch. "Shut up mum! Please stop yelling and rambling at me! Im 25 and i know what im doing" I shouted.

"Behave, Harry! Until when you're gonna be like this? Stop being a playboy and find someone to be your wife!" She yelled. I scratches my head and ran upstairs to my room. I could tell that mum's looking at me in dissapointmemt but to stop being a playboy isn't an easy thing to do. I laid on by bed and my eyes started to felt heavier and with that i passed out.