My Mother Is Forcing Me To Lose My Virginity [2]

Yaaaaay! Chapter two the very next day. Yu guys must love me loads :D

How about you prove your love by VOTING? We have a deal?

I might post up another story today, depends on how much love (votes) you guys give me

:)

Enjoy!

<3

Recap

I frowned and opened the first message. 'I kno wut u dne last nite, Georgina Bray' is what the message said. My thoughts went to last night, at first the events were a little fuzzy, but then I remembered. Torrance. I cursed under my breath and opened the second message. 'Dam grl u sound gud wen ur screwing girls, keep watchin bak d vid.' My eyes widened and a gasp escaped from me. A video footage?!Another sharp pain shot across my head. I momentarily closed my eyes and waited from the pain to leave. I didn't want to read the third message. Oh My God. This was utter social suicide. I didn't even mean to do that. I took a deep breathe and switched of my phone. All my hard work to climb the social ladder is practically ruined. I wanted to burst out into tears. Tomorrow at school is going to be utter hell.

Chapter Two!

The rest of the day was pretty much sluggish. Maria had whipped up some pancakes and hot cocoa. I had half a slice of pancake and felt like throwing up. At around 4.30pm, I decided to take refuge in the living room and watched recorded series of my favorite show, Gossip Girl. Before I knew it, it was time for me to grab some beauty sleep. I went into the bathroom and washed quickly, had a change of clothes and fell into a deep sleep.

Monday had arrived. I was feeling quite positive but there was a dark cloud of negativity hanging about. I swung my legs around my bed and sat for a while in deep thought.

Well if this mystery person sent me text about the whole deal with Torrance, then they wouldn't have told anyone about it. But if there was video footage then it could be sent around. I twisted round and reached under my silky pillows to bury out my phone. I took a deep breathe and turned it on. Two unread messages, including the one I didn't open from last night. I was about to read the messages when Maria intruded my privacy. She was loaded down with laundry. Maria said her 'good mornings' and silently went into my wardrobe to set everything in place. I stood up and stretched. The messages were going to have to wait. I needed to get ready for school. Today I was going to go for a laid back yet cute look. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I didn't bother straightening it. I took a Hello Kitty hair bobble from my little hair case and tried my hair loosely back, letting a few strand frame my face. I put on a little make up and got dressed quickly.

I usually get Robbie to come and pick me up for school but with so much going on, I decided to walk, allowing the cool breeze to clear my head. Whilst walking I decided to attempt reading the two texts. I got my phone out and opened the first text. 'ill b watchin u in skl innit,so u best keep a eye out 4 me, dnt do nthn stupid.' I wrinkled my nose and grinded my back teeth together. My brain was trying to figure out who this person could be. I bet its Robbie's ex-girlfriend, Holly; except she wouldn't have got invited because she's not A-listed. I shrugged that idea out of my head and thought further. With all that intense thinking I hadn't even realized I had nearly arrived in school. I stopped, whipped out my purse, and added a little more lip gloss and mascara, fixed up my hair. I felt a little more confident now. But I had to keep a third eye open for anyone who seems to staring. I bit my bottom lip. That was going to be a hard task though because everyone stares at me. It's my amazing figure you see. Anyway I stood at the school gate and waiting for my posse to join me. It wasn't a long wait, in about 2 minutes Lor, Amber, Holly, Sapphire and Natasha had formed a crowd around me. Loretta grabbed me by the arm and was scolding me for ditching her at the party. I raised my eyebrows.