My Mother Is Forcing Me To Lose My Virginity [3]

Recap

I made sure that the door to my bedroom was locked then I stripped down to my bra and knickers and lay stretched out on my bed. Closing my eyes, I allowed my thoughts to wander back to Torrance. I laid my hands on my flat stomach and replayed the events of the party. I made myself feel how good I felt when Torrance pulled me close. My hands were now on my thighs, stroking softly. I pulled my imagination even further, how I would have felt if I had allowed her to unzip my dress. My other hand was now on my bra. My dress would have slid down allowing Torrance full access to my body, she would have kissed my neck then my chest... unhooking my bra, kissing a hot path till she reached my... Maria was knocking on my door. My pulled my hand from myself and stood up feeling a little dizzy. I unlocked the door and stood looking at Robbie.

Chapter Three!

I placed my hands on my hips and tilted my head to one side, allowing my blonde highlighted hair to fall over my shoulder.

I raised my eyebrows, 'So what you doing here shouldn't you be busy jacking off or something?'

Robbie laughed, 'No actually that's why I came here,' his eyes dropped to my body and I suddenly felt very self-conscious. I stepped away from the door, and went into my mini sized bathroom and thoroughly washed my hands. I still had my make up on from school so I just threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top and went back to join Robbie. Robbie was sitting on my bed with his back to me. I slowly climb on my bed and wrapped my arms around his neck. Smiling, Robbie turned round and planted a small kiss on my lips. I grinned and sat on his lap.

'So what's the real reason for your unexpected visit?' I questioned.

'I just wanted to see how you were doing and all. Plus you looked pretty stoned at my party,' his fingers were now playing with my hair. I turned to face him and sat with my legs either side of him. I sat staring at him for what seemed forever. Robbie was leaning in to kiss me but I turned my head so that his lips landed on my cheek. I laughed at him and got off his lap. Robbie looked a little confused.

The thing you need to know about Robbie is that he isn't my boyfriend. He's more of a playmate. He is what you'd like to call cute. He has that mysterious look about him because he always seems to have a smug smile playing across his lips. As if to say, I know something you don't know. I turned back to Robbie.

'So you want something to drink?' I asked.

'No I'm good, I'm not staying long anyway, I got things to do, like jacking off,' he winked and stood up to leave. He gave me one of those manly bear hugs and left.

I stood there slightly dazed. I saw a piece of scrap paper on the floor so I bent over to pick it up. It was Torrance's phone number. I decided to save her number on my phone. I then checked the time and saw it had just gone half four. I went downstairs to see how Maria was getting on. I was shocked to see that my Mum was home. My mother is never home unless she's packing for a business trip or she's picking up a file she's forgotten. But my Mum wasn't doing any of those things. She was silently sitting on the kitchen counter with her long tanned legs crossed, looking thoughtfully around. I tried to make my way past the kitchen unnoticed, but failed miserably. Dam you Jimmy Choo slippers!

'Ahh! My precious Georgie!' I flinched at the nickname. My mother jumped off the counter and crushed me in a hug. She smelt really good but the smell was suffocating me at the same time. I hugged her back and smiled.

'Hey Mum! What're you doing home?' I tried to ask this in the most casual manner ever.

'Oh darling, nothing to worry about. I'm just taking a few weeks off work.' She spun around laughing.