"mino, taehyun wake up! breakfast is ready." a loud voice screamed.

mino slightly opened his eyes and blushed at the sight in front of him. taehyuns smooth legs were tangled with his, taehyuns head on his chest. taehyuns shirt was riding up a bit, making it easy to see his flat stomach. his milky skin glowed in the sunlight.
minos eyes went to taehyuns face. from his long lashes to his cute nose and his irresistible lips. everything was so mesmerizing.

suddenly the pretty boy opened his eyes and both of their eyes locked. mino smiled, petting taehyuns hair "slept well, princess?" the said boy also smiled and nodded. "you're sooo comfortable" he said, while nuzzling his head on minos chest.
mino blushed and looked away. "let's get dressed and go down. moms already waiting."

-----------[dis is a little bonus]--------------

meanwhile, minos mom got worried when the boys didn't come down after a while. so she decided to go upstairs to check on them. ''why aren't they coming down..? MINO! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!''. no answer came.
mino's mom opened the door to the boys room. ''mino what are you do-'' she looked at the two boys cuddling with each other. aww they're so cute. i'll just let them come down when they want.
''honey, i think our son found his big love'' she told her husband, who laughed at her dreamy expression.

-----------back to the real story------------

mino and taehyun finished eating breakfast and it was time for the blond to go home.

''well, i had fun. thank you, best friend'' taehyun winked. ''haha, no thing, princess. come over whenever you want to.'' mino smiled. ''whenever i want..? but what if you have no time?'' taehyun asked playfully. ''i always have time for you, sweetie'' smirking, mino teased.
a little giggle came out of taehyuns mouth. ''i'll go home now'' taehyun hugged mino tightly before walking out of his house.

as soon as mino closed the door his mom dragged him into the living room and looked at him with a weird expression. ''what?'' mino asked. ''soo..taehyun and you...are you tw-'' ''oh god, mom. no, we're not in a relationship. we're just friends. also, you know i don't want to fall in love with anyone else other than my soulmate.'' mino explained.
his mother looked disappointed.

''you know, there's a chance that he's your soulmate''

------------------------------------------------------
i know it's short. but this is all i can come up with. it literally took me one month till i wrote all of this. there were so many moments where i wanted to give. i sat in front of my laptop everyday, just staring at the screen for hours and having no idea what to write. but now i finally finished writing this chapter~~
oh and btw this book will be finished in 2 chapters..i think
so please don't forget to vote and comment~