mino smiled. "bestfriends. we're bestfriends." taehyun also smiled. "bestfriends..sounds good! but if we're really besties then we have hangout more."

mino thought for a while. "why don't you ask your parents if you can sleepover? i'm sure my parents won't have anything against it." taehyun was shocked. "so you're saying that i can just sleep at yours? without any plan? i don't even have clothes with me" mino laughed. "hey calm down. you said we have to hangout more. you don't have to but you can come if you want. also, you can just wear something from me." "ok then, i'll tell my parents"

on the ride to minos house they talked about themselves to learn about each other a little more.
"i hate children. some time ago i was in a park and a kid threw ice cream at me." taehyun complained.
"i find them cute. can i ask you something?"
"sure."
"why don't you like being called pretty?"
"i used to get bullied because i was too pretty for a guy"
mino looked at taehyun with sad eyes. "i'm sorry that you got bullied because of that. should i stop calling you pretty and princess?" mino asked with worry.
"no, it's okay. i kind of like it."
mino looked suprised. "well then princess, we're here"
taehyun looked at the house and gasped. "your house is so big." taehyun said with admiration. mino just chuckled.

mino knocked at the door and a beautiful woman opened the door. "mino's home, hone-" she looked at the boy next to her son. "mino brought his friend home, honey. let's start the investigation"

she smiled at taehyun and took him to the living room.
------------------------------------------------------
i actually said that i don't want more than 10 chapters for this book. because i'm gonna write a sequel with 10-12 chapters. but i decided that this story will have 12-15 chapters. also, this chapter is crap. my (now ex) boyfriend of 3 years just broke up with me and i'm feeling extremely sick so i won't be able to update the story on tuesday.
please don't forget to vote and comment~