十二

mino walked around the city with excitment. he was thinking about who his soulmate could be. the beautiful girl he saw last time in the park? or maybe that one guy working in starbucks? he shook his head and tried not to think about it that much.

he arrived at the cafe he was supposed to meet his soulmate. and although he was a little late he still went to order himself an iced americano. he told himself not to look around while waiting for his coffee. he took a sip of it as soon as it came out.

letting a sigh fall from his lips he determindedly look around. and there, around the corner, he saw him. his soulmate. although he couldn't really see his face he felt a strong connection.
mino slowly walked closer to the table the boy was sitting at. as he was getting closer he could make out a face that was way too familiar to him.

taehyun.

mino ran to the boy and hugged him, feeling the other hestitantly hug him too. after a while mino let go of taehyun just to look at his face. taehyun looked happy and scared at the same time. mino closed the boys eyes with his hands and gently kissed his forehead.
a tear slid out of taehyuns eye.

'' i'm glad it's you..''

------------------------------------------------------

THE END

i didn't update this for 2 months and i'm so sorry but me and my boyfriend decided to go on an europe tour and i was so focused on booking everything and working and saving money and all that shit so i forgot about wattpad.
oh and i'm sorry that this chapter is written so weirdly. i haven't written something in years.

well, i hope you enjoyed this book aaaaand...THANKS FOR 1K READS!!!!
i think that was all i wanted to say ><
bye~