Passion and Tea

Chapter 8

A/N:

Continuing from chapter 7~

Ayyye enjoy!

Jihoon POV

*Vrrr...Vrrr...Vrrr*

*Yawns*

/checks phone/

1:34am

-From the hulk Nari-

The hulk Nari: Yaa are you coming or nahh

Jihoon: oh, I forgot. Sorry haha, I'm on my way.

The hulk Nari: Okay! Just text me when you're here.

I got up, put my cap and sweater. It was pretty cold outside. While walking, you can hear the slight ruffling of leaves on the trees. The moon was so bright and yet so calming. It's such a beautiful night.

I came up to Nari's house then walked up to the door and texted her.

Jihoon: Dingdong!

Within a few seconds, she opened the door.

"Good morning!" I said and had my arms open for a hug but she walked passed by me. I can tell she was tired. I mean, it was almost 2:00am.

"Eh let's go." She said. She didn't even hug me. WELL.

Nari POV

"Good morning!" he said with open arms for a hug. I just walked passed him.

*DUGEUN*

I smiled because of his action. It was kind of... cute.

Nari?! What are you thinking?! He is not cute. I mean sure his dimples are freaking cute. What! No! Dimples are cute in general! DAMN IT. Why is my mind like this?

"Um Nari?" I heard 'HIM' call my name.

"Yes?" I said smiling and turned my head to Jihoon's direction.

"Why are you hugging a pole?" he said and I looked up saw that I was hugging a stop sign. Why am I like this??

"I was just appreciating this stop sign" I said and continued to hug it.

"By hugging it?" he said questioning me like I'm crazy.

"Yes, by um hugging it." It was silent. Then freaking Mozart right here abruptly grabbed my hand and my mind went blank.

"Okay, let's go to my house, so I can give you tea. I think you're still a bit tired." He said

*DUGEUN DUGEUN*

"Oh... Okay." I said and continued to walk.

-----

"Here." He passed me the warm tea. I sat on the edge of his bed and blew into the cup.

"Alright, I'll start the computer to see what we got so far." He started to do so and I just sat there.

After a few minutes of both of us drinking tea, we started talking.

"How was your nap earlier?" I asked him.

"It was great. Sometimes in life you need to take nap because if you don't you'll just get really grumpy." He said

"Really? You grumpy?" I said

He nodded, "Yup, back when I was in Korea, I didn't get much sleep or naps so everyone was always scared of me." he chuckled and took a sip.