Chapter 3

Chapter 3
{Harry's POV}

Maya's breathing was unsteady as she jumped in the car. I got in the myself and drove off to my place. I assumed Maya needed someone to talk to and i would love to do the honor.

I heard little silent cries escape Maya. What happened? Did she kill someone? I haven't ever been this worried about someone. I'm not really the kind of person who likes to get into the situations where you have to worry about something or someone, but Maya needed someone right now.

"Please take me home." She chocked out.

"Maya are you sure you don't want me to comfor--" Maya cut me off. "I saw my dad." She said her face covered with tears.

"What?" I asked.

"Harry I saw my dad! My mom lied to me! He's not dead!" She said intensely.

"Are you sure your not just seeing things maybe--" I was cut off again.
"I SAW HIM HARRY!" She shouted.

"Do you still want me to take you home?" I asked my hands shaking in the wheel.

"I can't go back there knowing my mom is sitting on that damn couch sitting all innocently. You can drop me off at Maddie's. . ." She said looking deeply out the car window.

"You could stay at my place if you want! You could skip school tomorrow and stay home with me. If you want to." My voice trailing off thinking she would say no.

"Harry that would be great!" I could see a tiny grin form on her face.

I drove off through the long highway. Maya was silent for the most part, every now and then a little whimper would escape her mouth. I can't imagine what she's going through right now. I don't know if she actually saw her dad though...he was dead right? Plus she was in the girl's bathroom.

Once we arrived at my flat Maya opened her door and walked to my front door. I hoped the other boys, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn, weren't here because what Maya really needed was rest and peacefulness, which she obviously isn't going to get with them around! I unlocked my front door and she stepped inside, slowly examining my house.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Its gorgeous!!" she replied.

"Well thank you very much," I took her hand and lead her to my room. "This is my bedroom. You can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep in the guest room."

"Harry, this is your bed. You can sleep on it! I'm fine in the guest room," she says.

I slip her jacket off her shoulders and place it on a chair that is in the corner of my room. "You're right Maya, this is my bed. I'm making the decision for my bed and letting you sleep on it!"

"Harry, honestly I don't want to sleep alone tonight." Maya says as she looks up at me.

"Well, I say we cuddle all night. You've had a long day you need a good sleep," I say as I pull out a t-shirt from my drawer. "Want to sleep in this t-shirt?" I ask.

"Cuddling sounds great! And uhm yeah. Where's the bathroom?" She smiles at me.

I smile back and point to the big white door next to my closet door. She slowly walks to the bathroom and locks the door once she gets in there. After about six minutes I hear a high pitched scream from the bathroom.

"Maya!" I run over to the bathroom door and start banging on it. "Open up Maya!"

I hear a click and the door unlocked. I open it slowly. As the door becomes fully open I see Maya in my t-shirt hanging down to her knees. She runs into arms and hugs me.

"I saw him...he wants to kill my mom" she cried out.