6. Holly?

(You change Deans name to Dean)

Dean: You won't be live who I ran into.

Y/N: I think I will

Dean: Holly. Holly came to me and said that she loves me. She was also drunk.

Y/N: Did you tell her that you have a very beautiful girl friend with (H/C) (H/L) and (E/C)?😉😉

Dean: Yes I did. She didn't believe me!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N: Did you show a pic of me?

Dean: No. That's a good idea. I'll show her now. She's with me and Sammy.

Y/N: Good plan. Come home soon. I really want to talk to you about something.

Dean: Please tell me your not pregnant!!!🙏🙏

Y/N: Not pregnant. Jut want to see u. Come home please!!!

Dean: Me and Sammy on our way. Holly still don't believe me. She's comes with. Sorry can't stop her.

Y/N: No problem. I'll show her when you hit in Dean Winchester you get the show.

Dean: What show???????

Y/N: You will see lover boy.❤️❤️❤️

Dean: I will!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

-////-

You set your phone down and walk into your and Deans room. You put on a very short black tight dress. Then you you put on black heels to match. You put you hair you into a half up half down style. You put a light amount of makeup on. Dean hates it when you put makeup on. He thinks you look perfect with out it. But right now you don't care. When Dean told you about Holly you got a bit jelly. You go out to the library just as the bunker door opens. Holly was standing there. Her hair was blur now and her skin was very pail. She was warring a lot of makeup. Dean walked down the stairs and you jumped at him. He caught you and kissed you. You rapped you lags Aron's his waist. Your dress trailed up a tad. He carries you to your guises bed room. He later you down on the bed and takes the whore dress off. You hate the dress any ways. He takes his pants off and kisses you roughly. You rip his shirt off and he laughed. You and him where laying naked in bed. He was on top of you. You nodded your head to give him permission to enter your body. You rapped your legs around his waist. He moaned out in relief. So did you. You and him had amazing night. The first time you chummed he was with you. The other times was random. You lived Dean Winchester for many reasons. He was kind and smart. He would do anything for family. And when you say anything you mean it. He even what and today this on chick that Sam slept with and she kept calling that Sammy was not interested. Also the sex, God was the sex good. You where sore after but it was worth it. You lived Dean for many reasons. You can't even name all of them. And you loved that.

-////-

Thanks for reading. Tell me how you liked this chapter. I would love to know.

maniacwinchester.