27.

MONDAY 7:58AM

Christoffer Schistad: back to school today

Christoffer Schistad: wanna take the honors and kill me??

You kill me first tho.

Christoffer Schistad: but then you won't be able to kill me

Are we seriously discussing this at 8am??

Christoffer Schistad: want a ride to the school?

Christoffer.....

Christoffer Schistad: oh yeah i get it

Hey, you know what??

I would actually love a ride to school.

Christoffer Schistad: are you serious??

100%

Christoffer Schistad: I'll be there in 25.

MONDAY 11:23AM

Christoffer, everyone keeps looking at me when they walk by.

Christoffer Schistad: they are probably looking at how beautiful you are

No Christoffer I'm serious.

They are looking at me and even saying things.

You know I don't like the attention.

Christoffer Schistad: look, you'll be fine okay?

Christoffer Schistad: just try to ignore them and go with your friends

Christoffer Schistad: if someone says something hurtful you either kick them in their mf dumb ass or you call me ok?

Ok, thank you.

Christoffer Schistad: you can do this babe

MONDAY 2:47PM

[Chrisoffer Schistad's POV]

I was bored as hell in class when my phone started vibrating, I took it out making sure the teaher didn't see me. Eva was calling. Why would she be calling? I looked around and saw the teacher facing his work on the table so I took the call and as silently as possible I said "Eva?" all I heard was heavy breathing and I knew something wasn't right. I hid the phone before asking the teacher if I could be excused from class since I wasn't feeling well. He didn't believe me but let me go anyways.

"Eva? Eva!" I said hearing the heavy breathing once I put the phone back in my ear when I got out of the class. "Christoffer" she said, her voice sounded choked and I started to worry even more. "Where are you?" I asked and I could hear a very low "Girl's bathroom" coming from her. I quickly went to the girl's bathroom of the floor I was in  but she wasn't there. She had to be upstairs. I quickly ran to the sairs and almost jumped them up until I got to the second floor.

I ran straight to the girls' bathroom yelling "Eva! Eva!" When I calmed myself I could hear the heavy breathing, I opened the stall and found her shaking, he breathing heavy and unsteady and crying. "I-I c-can't mo-move" she said between grasps. "What do I do?" I said out loud not expecting an answer. I lokoed at her worried no knowing what to do but then everything clicked. It was a panick attack. I quickly took her hands in mine and made her look at me.

"You need to steady your breathing" I said looking into her watery eyes. "Focus on my voice, do you like my voice?" I said and she nodded slightly "Good, focus on it, nothing else, just me, my voice. Ignore whatever is going on around you, focus on my voice. Does it sound good?" She nooded again. "Try to take deep breaths." I said as I started counting to help her steady her breathing. Her breathing slowed a little and she started feeling a little bit better. "Okay, do you feel like you can move now?" I asked still holding her hands. She shook her head no. "Eva, you need to move a little, It'll help you. Trust me" I said taking her arm over my shoulder as I stood both of us up. Her knees were shaking and her breathe hitched a little. "Hey, hey, look at me" I said turning her head to face me "You're alright, I'm here" I tried to relax her. She took small steps until she crashed in the sinks.

She started crying but her breathing was reasonably steady. She wasn't shaking anymore but she still wasn't out of it. I put my hand on her back as the other rested on the sink. She took it in hers and said "I-I thought I was dying" between tears and sobs. I took her and pulled her into a hug. "Shhhh" I tried calming her, if she cried more intensily her breathing would unsteady and she'd feel worse. "I'm here, I'm always here" I said as she rested her head on my chest. "I'm always here..." I whispered softly.

A few minutes in silence passed before she pulled away from our ever lasting hug and looked at me. "Can we go outside? I need some air" she said quietly and I nodded. We walked out of he girls' bathroom and hopefully nobody was in the halls and we went outside and sat on a bench.

"What heppened?" I asked. "People have been alking about me all day, pointing and saying things and you know I'm not good with people and I don't like the attention and I prefer if people in general just don't notice me and I guess this amount of attention got me by surprise and well... it happened" she said as she played with her fingers.

"How did you know how to help me?" she asked looking at her hands. "I used to have those when I was younger, my family wasn't having the greatest time, if you know what I mean and I guess I kept thinking about it and that gave me anxiety and panick attacks. William was the one who helped me. He learnt about it so he could help me whenever I got one. He taught me how to steady my breathing and how moving would make things better even though it feels like you body can't put up" I said as she stared at me. 

I looked at her and gave her the best smile I could. "Thank you" she said, "Thank you so much". Before I could reply she kissed me. Putting her soft hands on my cheeks and pulling me to her. I loved the feeling I'd always get whenever our lips touched. We pulled out and I took a deep breathe. I had been thinking about asking her this for the past couple weeks (even months) and I knew that this was the time or else I'll never do it.

"Eva" I said and my voice started shaking. "I've been thinking abouot asking yu this for the past weeks but I was always too much of a pussy to ask you but I know that if I don't do it now I might regret it so..." I said and I sighed. She was looking intensily in my eyes and bting her lip, she was nervous.

"Would you... like to be my girlfriend?"

A/N: i'm so cheesy i actually hate myself foidjoifjoidjf also, i started school today so i might not post a lot of chapters in a day (like i did while i was on break) but i'll surely keep updaing as soon as i can :) hope you liked that!!! VOTE & COMMENT