30.

SUNDAY 2:38PM

Come over???

I need to tell you something.

Christoffer Schistad: fuck

Christoffer Schistad: i can't right now

Why? What you doing?

Christoffer Schistad: family day

Christoffer Schistad: believe me, i would come but i kinda promised my mom nothing would interrupt this day

Oh okay.

Have fun.

Christoffer Schistad: as fun as someone can have with their almost divorced parents and little sister

Christoffer Schistad: dont get me wrong i love my lil sis

I know you do.  

Christoffer Schistad: is it important?

Christoffer Schistad: wait, anything you say is important

Christoffer Schistad: let me rephrase

Christoffer Schistad: is it REALLY REALLY important for me to leave the family day?

No babe, its okay. It can wait.

Christoffer Schistad: yOU CALLED ME BABE

Christoffer Schistad: i'll just leave because of that

No, its fine. Really, it can wait.

Christoffer Schistad: i'll feel really bad if something is really wrong and i'm not there for you

Christoffer, believe me. It can wait.

Christoffer Schistad: okay, i'll call you later??

I'd love that but I need to explain it face to face.

Christoffer Schistad: can you tell me tomorrow morning?

Yeah, can you give me a ride?

Christoffer Schistad: sure, i'll pick you up at 8

Thank you Christoffer.

Christoffer Schistad: anything for you babe

MONDAY 7:55AM

Christoffer Schistad: i'm here

Ok, I'll be out in 3.

Christoffer Schistad: okay

[Eva's POV]

As I got the last text I locked my phone and put it on one of my jacket pockets, took the house keys and my bag and headed to the front door. I opened it to reveal Christoffer's car parked right in front of my house, he stopped looking at his phone to look at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Maybe what I had to tell him wasn't that bad and I was just exaggerating everything, but I needed to tell him. A very important part of a relationship is trust so we needed to tell eachother everything if we wanted this to work out.

I closed the door behind me with the key and walked fast to the car and got in quickly. "Hey babe" he greeted and pecked my lips catching me by surprise, I barely even got a taste of those soft plump lips I'm addicted to. "Hi" I said fastening my seatbelt. He didn't start to drive like I expected him to, instead he kept looking at me with a small smile.

"What's wrong?" he asked tenderly, I looked a him and then dropped my head low, I didn't know if I was making a big deal out of it or not. "It's- ugh" I tried to say. "You can tell me anything you know that right?" he said taking my hand in his. I looked back at him and took a deep breath.

"I don't know if I'm making a big deal out of this and I'm just worrying for nothing but I need to tell you because trust you and because it involves you too" I said really fast. He nodded and started rubbing his thumb on my hand trying to relax me. It worked. "It's just... on Saturday, Isak and Jonas came over. They were pretty mad. By they I mean Jonas. He heard about us and was really angry I don't know why. He said that he'd beat the shit out of you and some other things and I just couldn't get this out of my head for the rest of the weekend and I was worried he'd do something to you" I said taking my other hand and pulling some of my hair back.

"Look it's probably nothing okay? He was just mad at me for some reason I don't understand yet but it's been two days he'll probably have calmed down already." He said reassuringly and I believed him. He kissed my hand and turned his head back to the wheel. He started driving to the school.

15 minutes later Christoffer parked the car right in front of school and we got out. People looked at us and I still didn't like the attention but Christoffer had told me that soon nobody would look at us everytime we stepped out of somewhere together. We started walking through the school yard when we saw Jonas walking up to us.

Then it happened.

A/N: hello, sorry for not updating in so long im literally a mess with school im sorry. i tried to create some drama but yall im too soft for this so next chapter it'll be over ciofiofhod im also sorry for that. i love fluffy chriseva. i hope you enjoyed it!! VOTE & COMMENT

also... 6.6K READS??? THAT IS AMAZING IM LEGIT SCREAMING I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH