dare

օռɛ sɦօt ɨռsքɨʀɛɖ ɮʏ tɦɛ sɦօʀt ʄɨʟʍ 'ɖaʀɛ'

aռɖ օʄ ċօʊʀsɛ, ҡɛʟʟɨռ ɨs a ċʀօss ɖʀɛssɛʀ աɦօ ʊsɛs ʍaʟɛ քʀօռօʊռs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

kellin's pov

i leaned on my locker, just staring at really nothing. my mind was racing, and all because of one person. vic fuentes.

he smirks and winks at me, but he i've seen him making out with a lot of girls. it's a little hard to tell if he's just messing around though. he's making me really think he likes me, which is starting to annoy me.

i've never really been attracted to anyone, but ever since i came to this school a week ago and met vic, well, it's like my mind has tricked itself into liking him.

yes, i might have a crush on vic, but i'm trying so hard to convince myself otherwise; that it's only because he's the only person that's ever showed interest in me. no one really wants to be with a boy who wears skirts. but like i said, he could just be messing around.

i snapped out if my thoughts when i saw the man himself walking through the halls. i shifted uncomfortably and looked down as he passed me.

i turned my gaze to him and saw him stop to talk with some friends of his, who were all in drama class. they were just talking and laughing for a bit before they all turned to go to the theater room. i didn't even realize i was staring until i made eye contact with chocolate brown eyes.

"you comin' light boy?" he asked with that teasing smirk. i looked down before following him into the room.

"come to think of it, maybe you wouldn't be so bad to interfere with." vic said as he neared danielle, one of the girls he makes out with, who happens to also be in the play vic was currently acting in.

to be honest, i don't even know what this play is about it or what it's even called. i'm just the light boy who has to keep the light shining in the people on stage. "stay back," danielle said dramatically. i rolled my eyes. "don't you come toward me another step stanley or i'll-" she said, too dramatically once again. even vic seemed annoyed with her. then again he always look unimpressed when it came to preforming. "you'll what?" vic interrupted. "some awful thing will happen, it will!" she said and looked the other way, putting a hand over her heart.

"what are you on about now?" he said and got closer. "i warn you! don't!" danielle said and grabbed a near by plastic bottle of wine. "i'm a danger." she said and raised the bottle. vic grabbed her arm and pulled her close, kissing her roughly. i stared at them, that jealousy i always feel when they do that scene bubbling up again. they stayed like that for a few seconds before vic pulled away causing danielle to gasp for air and looked the other direction. he had this confusing face before he chuckled.

"uh... stella?" he said with another chuckle. it seems like he forgot his lines again. he's been forgetting them all rehearsal. i bit my lip to stop the laugh that wanted to come out. he amused me. danielle sighed loudly and rolled her eyes. "that's the third time tonight, vic." the director, mrs. mcdougall said. she's always been my favorite here. so is her australian wife, who sometimes comes to rehearsal to see the students act.

"we open next week." she said. "sorry, i got distracted." he said before glancing up at me quickly. i tilted my head in confusion. wonder what's distracting him. "yeah, so did i. vic, if you don't get these lines down by tomorrow i'm going to have to give it to someone else." she said. vic pursed his lips together before nodded. "we're done. goodnight. out of here everyone. " mrs. mcdougall said before walking away.