chapter 4: I miss me

It's sunday. So today I promised my classmate to go out with them.

Im asking them to accompany me to buy new bras and stuff.

I think my breast got a little bigger and I asked my nee chan that its kinda quite hard for me to breath. She said my breast got bigger and thats so Dayum!

"Haruka chan! Natsume chan!" I ran to them excitedly. Having a girl friends is not a bad idea. They are so kind and always sharing their opinion to me.

I'm so happy.

"Kise chan!" them both waved to me.

When Im ran to them. I was about fall but someone hold my wist.

A guy.

Dayum I feel disgusted with myself. I'm bowed. "I'm sorry. Thank you."

That guy smiled back to me. Pervertly. "It's okay."

Guy and guy duhh disgusting! "Hands off, please." I faked my smile.

"Ohh.. sorry" He still holding my hand.

Haruka chan then took my hand to walk away from that guy.

"Don't smile to much Kise chan! You are too cute you know! So it's so dangerous..  Guys nowaday are so dangerous!  They are like beast!" Haruka chan is kinda quite anti with guys.

Hahhaha.. "Don't worry Haruka chan! I'm strong!" and I once a guy. So I might dangerous too? Ahahaha?

"Kise chan.. Why dont you wear a skirt? And you fashion looks like a guy... you know." Natsume starting to nag me."Duhh. Act like a girl, you madamoiselle"

"So where we gonna go first?" I change the subjects.

"we gonna shopping for your dress first!" Haruka answered.

"Ehhhh?!!"

...

Im no good at girls fashion. If guys fashion, I don't really have any problems.

"This skirt is way too short!" I'm so disgusted wearing girls shirt. Urghh.

Natsume pouted. "Kise chan you got a very nice leg you know. Im so jealous!!"

Hahahaha. "gifted?"

After I tried many dress and then we went to bra's shop.

My face automatically redden. Its my second time to come here. Before this I came with my nee chan who teached me how to choose bra and yeah she bought me as many as she wanted.

Damn!

I went to the fitting room. I undressed my clothes. I dont really looked at my face and my body after I completely emergenced. I felt disgusted.  I put my bra on. I think this size.

"Kise chan! Are you done?" Haruka chan and Natsume chan came inside the fitting room.

Hey you should asked before you came! "Don't look at me!" I embraced myself. Im disgusting!

And embarrassed at the same time.

"woww Kise chan you got a very nice shape!" Haruka chan compliment me.

"And big b! Dayum!" Natsume pouted.

Hahahahaha. And I never like it. Trust me If I can transfer this fat to you, I'll do it as soon as possible.

I cover my body using my hand. Im so embarrassing to be this only bikini on body infront of them.

This two girls! "Ca.. Caann you girls get out from here. It's embarrassing ssu you know."