chapter 2: upside down

Im always serious at this one thing.

Basketball. My favourite game.

I

Always

Like

It

So

Much.

But

For some reason I felt my body is too heavy today. I pass the ball to Midorimacchi giving him a chance to shoot 3 pointer.

27-36, xx junior high school vs Teiko junior high school

My head ache like crazy. I felt tired. Exhausted. Aominecchi pass the ball to me. I was about to do the copy cat from this xx junior high school's ace to dunk the ball inside the rim. I tap the ball hard to the ground forward and I backward a step or two to avoid the opponent infront of me. Then I took the ball back an I jump to the rim.

I dunk!

1 point!

I'm sweating too hard right now. Heavy breath. My vission started to blur. Damn not again!

I want to win with them today.

My head ache like crazy. No I want to play this! Come on don't do this to me, me.

Tap!

Tap!

Tap!

The sounds of the basketball kissing the floor. I ran to the left and right to steal the ball.

The court is moving up and down right now. May be only at my eyes.

Damn!

I can feel the blood rushing to my head right now . The opponent infront of me push me backward.  And then I fell to the ground. I'm faint again.

For the very what time?

Damn. What's wrong with me? My body started to hate me.

.....

I opened my eyes. I saw all of them sitting surrounded me.

Damn I'm not joining them till the end of the game. I bit my lower lips.

I started to cry. "Damn! I want to play with you guys. I want to win with you guys."

I love basket so much! I love them so much! I want to play till the end. I clutched my hand.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorryy.. I'm sorry." I hid my face from then. I fail to force myself to play until the end of the game. "I'm sorry." I want to hit myself right now. I felt so useless as a main player.

Aominecchi pinch my cheek. "We won you stupid.. Even there's no you." he smiled. "who do you think we are."

"You should tell us that you are not okay Ki chan!" Momoicchi chan pouted at me.

"We are so worry about you. Please rest Kise kun." Kurokocchi spoke with his monotonous tone. "You should at least have a faith on us."

I'm still sad Im not doing my best. But to have all of them as friends . It made me blessed. "Thanks you guys."

Still im not helping them.

"Kise chin." munch. Munch. "nom. Nom.. You should rest now and treat us ice cream later.." Murasakibaracchi eating his sneak.  "This is my precious. Nom.. Nom.. This is for you." He handed me chocolate banana pockey.

"Im glad Kise kun is okay. You shouldn't force your self." Midorimacchi stand at the corner of the room.

Wait I know this place!