chapter 6: can I be your friend?

I don't know how to say sorry to him. Its been already 2 days since that day. Somehow it looks like I'm the one who avoided him.

I sighed. "what should I do?"

Haruka chan titled his head a little to me. "what 'what should you do'?"

"you know what, you can tell us anything if you want."  Natsume chan turn her chair to me.

Hahaha. Should I tell them that I and Akashicchi are not good right now? I don't really know how girls asking for forgiveness. "Hmm.. Actually..  I.. Hmmm I fought with Akashi kun."

"WHAATT?!!" Haruka chan shouted surprisely.

"Whyy?!!" Natsume chan help me to cover this Haruka chan mouth.

"I.. Urmm I.. Actually.. Urmm.. I said that I hate him.. Urmm.. I thought..  He is doing something perverted to me.. That day.. But his not." Im feeling so guilty. i should make up with him ASAP.

"ehhh.. You both did nothing?!" Haruka chan's face looked so disappointed.

Natsume chan pouted. "first.. You both are a couple. So I failed to see why he can't do that to you. Second.. You accused him. You should at least say sorry to him!"

Hahaha. I faked laugh awkwardly. "I don't know how to say sorry to him?" A couple do pervert stuff? Are you kidding me? I'm a guy and he also is a guy. Ewww.

Then both of them did double jerk's face to me. "Let us teach you!"

I raised my eyebrows innocently.  I dont really understand with their plans. But whatever.

But still.

I feel so guilty to Akashicchi.

I should asked him before accused him.. That day.

"I'll bring the stuff tomorrow!" Haruka chan winked me.
_____

The class already ended.  Both Haruka and Natsume chan give me a support.

"Kise chan good luck!" Haruka chan smiled ear to ear.

Natsume chan sit infront of me and put pink colour of  lip tint to my lips. "Done"

"Ahhh don't forget, the 'manual instruction'" Haruka thumbs up to me. "Bye bye! And good luck Kise chan!"

I waved my hand to them. Seriously. Is that the way girl say sorry? Am I going to do that.

I sit alone at my classroom.  Still thinking. Should or not?

Okay I'm so guilty.  I'll do that. I stand up and walked to the student council. I knocked the door.

I can see about 4 or 5 student there. And Akashicchi. He is working so hard there.

"Yes? What can we help you?" a megane girl asked me.

"Urmm.. I.. I" My face blushed hardly. Damn it! I don't want to do this.. Aaa should I turn back?.. No no no you have to do this Kise! I scream inside. "I.. I want to talk to Akashi kun.. Can I?" I smiled. My eyes looks away from the person infront of me. This is so embarrassing.

God help me.

"Okay wait here." I saw she went to Akashicchi and whispered something.

About 2 minutes he came to me. He don't talk anything. He got a serious face right now.

Thump..

Thump..

My heart race like crazy.

Ehh?

Oh may be because Im feeling guilty? And I'm so scared to the that.. What my friend suggested to do.